B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (February)

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Indeed - what we would call 'crocodile tears' but he looked a bit dumbfounded.

Sorry cannot comment in French!

yeah he had a completely blank look , like he had just been told something and had no idea what they were talking about.

Dont matter as all the others are in/were in so if it was a house thing he could of called a meeting. If he is in charge that is. Maybe they are being replaced by curly?

That would be funny.

I thought about an idea for RLC, run a competition for the members to vote out a tenant every month. Bit like the old Big brother...Boggy you have been evicted, 5 mins to get ya shit together and fuck off... 

Different house each month and all the rejects put in the smallest digs until the following month...fuck i could make money with this

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LUCKY2962 said:

the couple has been struggling for a long time, fucking doesn't change anything. But without understanding the language, all guesswork is possible about the why and how ...

this is the main problem, understanding them and the actual body language, but it is fun to make stuff up to get the rumors going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Maybe they are being replaced by curly?

Oh heaven help us - to qualify for a room you would have to fart in his face first. Perhaps a new form of entertainment?

Apparently its a diversion tactic according to urban dictionary

Top definition
Slapping a bare arse cheek either side of someones face and letting rip. The victim is usually pretty pissed but also disorientated to give you time to get away. The perfect crime.

Not sure it will catch on TBH, i am hoping it will remain just him.
Meantime hes over due , perhaps shopping for the group, maybe his turn to cook?
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Maybe those who want to see future RLC participants can go to Crazy! Cash, they are all Russian and Ukrainian girls, they are much more free range than these girls

no idea what that is, tried to message you but says cannot.

sounds like something to pass the time

msspanker: Thanks for the definition! Gina was definately very drunk and probably disorientated by the drugs he fed her - evidence of such by the window- What was odd was when she rushed to the bathromm clutching her stomach she was down on the shower floor and in pain. But then she went back for more? You read about women who are physically abused by their partner over and over and yet they return and don't take action. Physchiatrists have studied this and no there's no obvious answer. But, that apart  his 'technique' is to get them drunk and stoned and then fuck the life out of them. Earlier post said he might be a nice bloke - I don't think so.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

msspanker: Thanks for the definition! Gina was definately very drunk and probably disorientated by the drugs he fed her - evidence of such by the window- What was odd was when she rushed to the bathromm clutching her stomach she was down on the shower floor and in pain. But then she went back for more? You read about women who are physically abused by their partner over and over and yet they return and don't take action. Physchiatrists have studied this and no there's no obvious answer. But, that apart  his 'technique' is to get them drunk and stoned and then fuck the life out of them. Earlier post said he might be a nice bloke - I don't think so.

Surely that was sarcasm...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Surely that was sarcasm...:dodgy:

Quiet workday today, bit bored so my sarcasm skills are abundant.

TBH i havent watched the clip, seeing her in the kitchen after that bottle of liquor you could see her judgment might be a tad impaired.

I like her when shes on form and the time Holly was upset she was the only one who went to see her so i think shes a better person than that idiot boyfriend. But thats often the case and not going to change that she clearly likes him.

• Upvote 1