B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

I've called in on Sera quite a few times but have to admit, its hardly worth the effort. She does sit on her bed with pussy to view but that seems as far as it gets. Judging by the comments that is about it. She's not a bad looking girl but I must say I don't go for her pendulous tits. If you want big swinging tits them Linda has to take first prize

• Upvote 1

il y a 29 minutes, Astaldo a dit :

After Radi's orgasm yesterday morning, she had 4 separate masturbation/orgasm sessions within that 24hr period.  I know there have been a few others with 3, and several with 2. But 4? I can't recall anyone else with 4.

I only remember 3 crap she goes

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I've called in on Sera quite a few times but have to admit, its hardly worth the effort. She does sit on her bed with pussy to view but that seems as far as it gets. Judging by the comments that is about it. She's not a bad looking girl but I must say I don't go for her pendulous tits. If you want big swinging tits them Linda has to take first prize

Linda's are more firm and full not the sagging fun bags Sera carries....  but just my comment... for some reason Sera's hangers still seem attractive... it's a depending on (as is the case with most sizeable breasts) if she is laying down or these shots  in the shower, titty slips in the kitchen, where their fullness comes out....  even her extra large areolas seem to work... with a smooth skin and nice size nipples that stand out ... the fact that she is still a very attractive woman overall,  everything seems to work for me .... 

Linda is a full out, vivacious , sexy, curvy, voluptuous body and no tits like hers ever in RLC ... and not deserving of a comparison to Sera's Swingers.... Love them both as I love Aleks's little  buttons of cutie Titties ... 

Remember Viola ... she had the perfect combo of both size and sag... OBSESSED with her tits... in every position from sexy dance time to hanging down in her famous doggy style bates... a Star !!!  she can come back Anytime !!!!

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Linda's are more firm and full not the sagging fun bags Sera carries....  but just my comment... for some reason Sera's hangers still seem attractive... it's a depending on (as is the case with most sizeable breasts) if she is laying down or these shots  in the shower, titty slips in the kitchen, where their fullness comes out....  even her extra large areolas seem to work... with a smooth skin and nice size nipples that stand out ... the fact that she is still a very attractive woman overall,  everything seems to work for me .... 

Linda is a full out, vivacious , sexy, curvy, voluptuous body and no tits like hers ever in RLC ... and not deserving of a comparison to Sera's Swingers.... Love them both as I love Aleks's little  buttons of cutie Titties ... 

Remember Viola ... she had the perfect combo of both size and sag... OBSESSED with her tits... in every position from sexy dance time to hanging down in her famous doggy style bates... a Star !!!  she can come back Anytime !!!!

wasn't here for viola