B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

il y a 21 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

It is remarkable that she becomes as addictive to her pussy than she is with the fitness !  Impressive !!  😉

Today she was upset and at first her but was at her door away from the camera but she also put towel under her door maybe one of the other two have stinky pussy and the smell keeps attacking radi from under the door when she works out.🤔 Your Guess as good as mine.

Just now, Goon564 said:

Today she was upset and at first her but was at her door away from the camera but she also put towel under her door maybe one of the other two have stinky pussy and the smell keeps attacking radi from under the door when she works out.🤔 Your Guess as good as mine.

It may have been because of her smoking? That's my first thought. Or someone cooked something stinky..lol.

il y a 9 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

It may have been because of her smoking? That's my first thought. Or someone cooked something stinky..lol.

Come on I was standing up for radi. Earlier she went balcony have smoke with other girls but got cold shoulder from them so I said what I did

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Every time I log on, Radi's either exercising or bating...It's getting difficult to decide which she does more...😏

I enjoyed her finger bate this morning though...I was getting bored with her usual bates...she should ditch the toy, imo...

I think that one was a f u I'm taking the viewers to the other girls

I am more than satisfied that she seems trying to find her own way  ( Radislava ) , not shows with others , kind of wanting to create her own fan club and audience . Somehow , someway , it seems like she is “monitoring “ if I can say so her popularity increase and appreciation posts and comments . If we observe the majority of the tenants , they have let’s say a “ wooden “ development , standard things offering to the viewers , in a way , compensating the subscribers . Radislava is a mystery of how she sees the whole RLC project and idea , kind she entered because they offered her a job and slowly she is becoming more than pleased with her choice and she reflects it to the viewers 😇😎

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I am more than satisfied that she seems trying to find her own way  ( Radislava ) , not shows with others , kind of wanting to create her own fan club and audience . Somehow , someway , it seems like she is “monitoring “ if I can say so her popularity increase and appreciation posts and comments . If we observe the majority of the tenants , they have let’s say a “ wooden “ development , standard things offering to the viewers , in a way , compensating the subscribers . Radislava is a mystery of how she sees the whole RLC project and idea , kind she entered because they offered her a job and slowly she is becoming more than pleased with her choice and she reflects it to the viewers 😇😎

Yes and no at this moment it is showing I don't want leave her in this moment and is the time I wish I could show her support

Just now, ddhm said:

I have liked her from the start,she stands alone and does her own thing,,i like that,,plus she is sexy as hell,great body,and i love her feet when they are uncovered and at the bottom of the bed,,lol.

• Upvote 1