B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t remember her with a female friend , i missed it I guess . I live on an island , women and sex it is too easy here 😇 Just a couple of hours at the beach, check , then at the beach bar , some drinks and shots , sunsets and fun , music , dream life , lots of philosophical greek bla bla , too easy 😂🤣 Between 25-37 , really crazy years . Not a harem , but between 10-12 women every summer at a period of 6 months and almost everyday sex , it has been some really good times 😁

Because they wore clothes :biggrin:

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 7

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wouldn't want to spoil your illusions but all these masturbations are surely due to the bonus at the end of the month and not necessarily to an irrepressible desire to give herself big pleasure
The evolution of Radislava is very good for her as well as for the subscribers I suppose but from my point of view I do not feel that it happened really naturally, I could be wrong but I have the impression that she has changed in contact with Ariana, who seems to have made her understand all the benefits of not hiding and above all I have the impression that Radislava adapts to the desires of the members of the forum
I find it strange to see a reflection on the forum about the fact that her masturbation with the dildo was boring and without much pleasure, the next day as by magic she discovered that she had fingers :biggrin:

I agree about the “ bonus points “ , as you know , I am not a “bates” fan , but the majority of RLC subscribers seem to be and since she gives to the customers what they pay for , business is great both for her and RLC .

Ariana bates usually NV and almost prime time US schedule , something that for sure she has searched , in my opinion , that works very beneficial .  Still , I think that she does it a lot for her pleasure ( Ariana ) and this is at least how I receive it from her and not as a forced show ( Leora for example ) , Radislava she is somewhere in between .  

At the end , if customers get whatever they pay for to watch, i think Radislava is doing  a great job . The following months and with most activities becoming possible again , we can see most of the girls ( the ones who will still be part of RLC of course ) where they actually stand with the things they are wiling to do in front of cameras . 

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because they wore clothes :biggrin:

She could always have been a possible casting 😉 I just don’t remember also reading it here , usually CC helps a lot if you have missed something and even if you don’t have replay ( I don’t ) .