B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

I have to thank many of you, who make me cheerful by reading your comments, so Radislava is a young and shy girl who is ashamed when she masturbates, lives the day with her legs open without panties in front of the camera, but is very shy th.jpg.a5573740930deb3d5ce4d095963d116c.jpg

• Haha 1

il y a 11 minutes, Lurkker a dit :

Ariana is into her asian food phase.  But bean sprouts and tomatoes with soy sauce?🤢   She may have picked up some bad eating habits from Radi. 😟

Too many tomato's are not good they have micro toxin and change skin color. Soon be house of red.

il y a une heure, Sergio a dit :

I have to thank many of you, who make me cheerful by reading your comments, so Radislava is a young and shy girl who is ashamed when she masturbates, lives the day with her legs open without panties in front of the camera, but is very shy th.jpg.a5573740930deb3d5ce4d095963d116c.jpg

I misspoke ashamed is wrong word that's on me. She is just becoming comfortable on cam. Body wise no she is not shy at all just with some aspects maybe. When you get on cam at first you are shy then the more on cam the more easy it becomes. She is finding her audience yes it is all a show and yes manipulations it is a job after all duuuuuu

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

Radislava's pillow says ''ENJOY'',,i sure did,i'm glad to see her masturbate with her fingers and not that pussy toy this time. Thank you Radislava.

Mondays wow. I agree with you that is twice today and each time is like the first time. Thank you radical beauty. I think this week might be a good week starting good for us I am going to go buy lottery ticket.

6 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

Mondays wow. I agree with you that is twice today and each time is like the first time. Thank you radical beauty. I think this week might be a good week starting good for us I am going to go buy lottery ticket.

It is remarkable that she becomes as addictive to her pussy than she is with the fitness !  Impressive !!  😉