B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

From the shower head , to the experiments with the fresh bought vibrator almost a month ago , to the open camera finger bates ( what actually all men wish to watch most from a woman while bating ) , an incredible transition for Radislava . Inevitably , so many questions of what is more to be seen , well done 🤗🤗

BUT...

One more nice woman which is missing sexual life so much , unbelievable for all this women not being able at least get occasional sex so they can tame their lust and being horny 

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

From the shower head , to the experiments with the fresh bought vibrator almost a month ago , to the open camera finger bates ( what actually all men wish to watch most from a woman while bating ) , an incredible transition for Radislava . Inevitably , so many questions of what is more to be seen , well done 🤗🤗

BUT...

One more nice woman which is missing sexual life so much , unbelievable for all this women not being able at least get occasional sex so they can tame their lust and being horny 

How do you know she's not getting any?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

How do you know she's not getting any?

Too much bating .. at her age , sex should be in daily basis , but due to her current job ,let’s say she could have occasionally . Plus .. most of the time she is at home , so many things point at luck of sex .. if she has , it is disappointing sex since she seems to try and finding ways to please herself as much as possible ( good  for the viewers of course 🤓

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too much bating .. at her age , sex should be in daily basis , but due to her current job ,let’s say she could have occasionally . Plus .. most of the time she is at home , so many things point at luck of sex .. if she has , it is disappointing sex since she seems to try and finding ways to please herself as much as possible ( good  for the viewers of course 🤓

Yet you praise Gina and FS sex while Gina was bating hours after he left.  Your assessment doesn't seem to be applied consistently.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Yet you praise Gina and FS sex while Gina was bating hours after he left.  Your assessment doesn't seem to be applied consistently.

Bating 3-4 times per week and sex almost everyday , it is fine the way I see it 😁 But more than once bating per day , a woman that we see mostly in the apartment , no socializing with almost anyone , tell me where she can concentrate her sexual lust ... bating it is then for me 🤩 Would love knowing that she has sex , maybe then we could see her also bring at least a guy or girl at home to meet new faces ( no need to have sex on camera ) ... I praise Gina because I simply love her character , she is a female “ me “ at her current age , I was just doing even more 😂🤣 And Curly with her watching them have sex , they are the best couple for this ( personal taste and opinion as always😎

She has brought an outside guest (female) to the apartment.  I guess you missed it with you head in the clouds.

We'll have to take your word on whatever you did at that age.  I myself had a harem of 500+ lovely females at my beck and call 🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

She has brought an outside guest (female) to the apartment.  I guess you missed it with you head in the clouds.

We'll have to take your word on whatever you did at that age.  I myself had a harem of 500+ lovely females at my beck and call 🤣😂🤣

I don’t remember her with a female friend , i missed it I guess . I live on an island , women and sex it is too easy here 😇 Just a couple of hours at the beach, check , then at the beach bar , some drinks and shots , sunsets and fun , music , dream life , lots of philosophical greek bla bla , too easy 😂🤣 Between 25-37 , really crazy years . Not a harem , but between 10-12 women every summer at a period of 6 months and almost everyday sex , it has been some really good times 😁

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wouldn't want to spoil your illusions but all these masturbations are surely due to the bonus at the end of the month and not necessarily to an irrepressible desire to give herself big pleasure
The evolution of Radislava is very good for her as well as for the subscribers I suppose but from my point of view I do not feel that it happened really naturally, I could be wrong but I have the impression that she has changed in contact with Ariana, who seems to have made her understand all the benefits of not hiding and above all I have the impression that Radislava adapts to the desires of the members of the forum
I find it strange to see a reflection on the forum about the fact that her masturbation with the dildo was boring and without much pleasure, the next day as by magic she discovered that she had fingers :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3