B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Very late and out of “ normal “ schedule “ bate from the orgasms master 😉😇 It is in a way really incredible to think that girls like her (Ariana ) , Radislava and Monica ( the ones that bate the most ) are giving so much personal pleasure because they can’t have or find a guy to at least have sex every now and then so as to relax and chill with their sexual mood ., unbelievable that so gorgeous women and they can’t have a partner just to let the “ hunger “ ease , at an age that they should be sex machines with their testosterone 

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

Very late and out of “ normal “ schedule “ bate from the orgasms master 😉😇 It is in a way really incredible to think that girls like her (Ariana ) , Radislava and Monica ( the ones that bate the most ) are giving so much personal pleasure because they can’t have or find a guy to at least have sex every now and then so as to relax and chill with their sexual mood ., unbelievable that so gorgeous women and they can’t have a partner just to let the “ hunger “ ease , at an age that they should be sex machines with their testosterone 

From what I heard said by someone is that it works on ratings the more viewers the better off they are. Radi don't masturbait for herself it is for us and we are lucky to see such beauty. I have watched radi since her first day she is shy and embarrassed why do you think she has her hat on when she leaves the apartment. Just me but I think radi is the only one I really enjoy watching the rest are masturbation tools. Radi can get a guy if she wanted one he would just be afraid he would have to work out with her but he would love the sexersize

Radi on bating..Like a kid with a new toy, not quite sure how it works, doesn't want to break it or ask anyone for help!

Keeps doing a little rub but then gets scared....with the vibrator she even covers her eyes...FFS woman google is your friend!!!!

4 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

I don't mean to be a bother but Why are you so hard on her? She is a person To not a toy show her support you will get farther I have seen for myself. Women like intimacy not just a fast fuck let her get in the mood

Ok..Lookin good Radi..take your time ...do you think she heard me?

3 hours ago, Goon564 said:

From what I heard said by someone is that it works on ratings the more viewers the better off they are. Radi don't masturbait for herself it is for us and we are lucky to see such beauty. I have watched radi since her first day she is shy and embarrassed why do you think she has her hat on when she leaves the apartment. Just me but I think radi is the only one I really enjoy watching the rest are masturbation tools. Radi can get a guy if she wanted one he would just be afraid he would have to work out with her but he would love the sexersize

Very nice post and with lots of interesting points . Radislava either by letting her know or finding out by herself , she has for sure discovered that with the lights on the viewership is higher as it helps the viewers to enjoy her with whatever she does , even more when she bates . The counter argument though is that like this , when at least she bates , it comes out that she does it mostly for a show and to satisfy her fans than her personal pleasure and need , but that’s ok for the time being because she is still new at RLC and not “ consumed “ so much in order to become bored or repeated ( speaking more specifically about two recent predecessors , Irma and Ginger that at the end people didn’t actually enjoy ) . 

About the comment with the hat , it is an excellent one and wanted to write it so many times also , but I am always carried away from my long posts 😂🤣 and I forget some of the points I want to address here at the forum 😆😬🙄. I agree then that she feels strange bating for the cameras and the hat it is kind of a protection for her so as you say feeling more comfortable doing so , I can’t say she is shy because she has no problem of nudity and exposing easily her body to the cameras , especially having found out the right angles the last weeks . I will say she is still “ shy “ as you say while bating , but mostly because I strongly  believe she hasn’t  done this in the past , at least in such frequent rate , I commented with another post some days ago that I could put my hands on fire that she hadn’t bated with a toy in her life before ( or let’s say very very few times ) and she is discovering this now and trying to feel comfortable with it , that’s why her chuckles the first days after reaching her climax ☺️😇

Last but not least and of what more she could possibly offer , I think no one can predict , it can for sure be either a guy or a girl or as it is now , nothing 😂 But that’s the nice with her , you can await as a voyeur for the next thing and she isn’t boring to watch ... but .. even if she is a woman living in Barcelona , I think her character and personality isn’t this social , I could say and feel that she trusts people difficult and has issues to be around in companies . It is really much we can talk about her , but as long as her bed remains as to fit one person , i think if we ever witness anything sexual concerning her and another person(s) , she could make another memorable moment . 

The good thing is that she tries to satisfy some requests here and she is open listening to what and how she can be better , more fun and entertained to watch and she has achieved this , therefore only big 👏👏 😉😇😎

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The good thing is that she tries to satisfy some requests here and she is open listening to what and how she can be better , more fun and entertained to watch and she has achieved this , therefore only big 👏👏 😉😇😎

Interesting view, not quite sure why she is here then as i wouldn't say this is quite the right "job" for a shy girl.

Holly goes out in a cap, i don't think its a fear of being recognised , and def not a shy girl.

Radi taking requests? I will make a list 😁

15 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Interesting view, not quite sure why she is here then as i wouldn't say this is quite the right "job" for a shy girl.

Holly goes out in a cap, i don't think its a fear of being recognised , and def not a shy girl.

Radi taking requests? I will make a list 😁

It is different walking , exercising and posing naked and it is another level bating , having sex and similar things , not everyone can adjust so easily and fast to this new environment according to experience of past participants ☺️

Being recognized , well , i think for this they don’t care , I never got that from anyone at least since I have subscribed .

About the requests , in the beginning many were praising her for her repeated exercising and wondering what’s the point of wearing her underwear when she does .. soon after , she started naked and it was for sure then that she saw her popularity and viewing raise . And recently , she had a dreamcatcher at the center of the room and the lamplight , it was blocking all the views and she removed it as many people posted that here that it wasn’t helping the views 😎

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

About the requests , in the beginning many were praising her for her repeated exercising and wondering what’s the point of wearing her underwear when she does .. soon after , she started naked and it was for sure then that she saw her popularity and viewing raise . And recently , she had a dreamcatcher at the center of the room and the lamplight , it was blocking all the views and she removed it as many people posted that here that it wasn’t helping the views 😎

Fair enough valid points....Still not sold on the she read it here, but it could be someone outside sent her that message.

Hard to prove either way🕵️‍♀️...Oi Radi tonight on your millionth tomato look at the camera and say for you MSPANKER...i will say sorry.😁

Or a note telling me i am a Bastard..works either way.