B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

38 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Just beat you..

shes smoking..

Chance H and M might rock up still

Curious Megan and Holly had dinner and looked like they were set to stay in and do TV night in Megan's room.  They seemed to have left in a hurry as all the light were left on in Megan's room.  Maybe something is up?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Curious Megan and Holly had dinner and looked like they were set to stay in and do TV night in Megan's room.  They seemed to have left in a hurry as all the light were left on in Megan's room.  Maybe something is up?

Yeah it was a quick change, on the bed talking to both dressed and out the door. Didnt look panicked or take bags.

didnt get Alek shes still their.

Will see soon enough, maybe a offsite meeting called?

If it was another house call they would be there by now and its only Ari that i could see getting a visit and she doesnt look like shes going anywhere tonight.

14 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Yeah it was a quick change, on the bed talking to both dressed and out the door. Didnt look panicked or take bags.

didnt get Alek shes still their.

Will see soon enough, maybe a offsite meeting called?

If it was another house call they would be there by now and its only Ari that i could see getting a visit and she doesnt look like shes going anywhere tonight.

Maybe a call from Nelly.  "Help! He's going to kill me"  😇

Le 2/19/2021 à 10:34 AM, mspanker a dit :

Radi having another try at a bate, its like torture, about an hours warm up...who needs the foreplay..straight to the money shot.Crack on with it FFS

You can tell the embarrassment in her eyes and how she hides her face. She is still shy. I find her to be the best but only my opinion.