B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

il y a 14 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Very nice post and with lots of interesting points . Radislava either by letting her know or finding out by herself , she has for sure discovered that with the lights on the viewership is higher as it helps the viewers to enjoy her with whatever she does , even more when she bates . The counter argument though is that like this , when at least she bates , it comes out that she does it mostly for a show and to satisfy her fans than her personal pleasure and need , but that’s ok for the time being because she is still new at RLC and not “ consumed “ so much in order to become bored or repeated ( speaking more specifically about two recent predecessors , Irma and Ginger that at the end people didn’t actually enjoy ) . 

About the comment with the hat , it is an excellent one and wanted to write it so many times also , but I am always carried away from my long posts 😂🤣 and I forget some of the points I want to address here at the forum 😆😬🙄. I agree then that she feels strange bating for the cameras and the hat it is kind of a protection for her so as you say feeling more comfortable doing so , I can’t say she is shy because she has no problem of nudity and exposing easily her body to the cameras , especially having found out the right angles the last weeks . I will say she is still “ shy “ as you say while bating , but mostly because I strongly  believe she hasn’t  done this in the past , at least in such frequent rate , I commented with another post some days ago that I could put my hands on fire that she hadn’t bated with a toy in her life before ( or let’s say very very few times ) and she is discovering this now and trying to feel comfortable with it , that’s why her chuckles the first days after reaching her climax ☺️😇

Last but not least and of what more she could possibly offer , I think no one can predict , it can for sure be either a guy or a girl or as it is now , nothing 😂 But that’s the nice with her , you can await as a voyeur for the next thing and she isn’t boring to watch ... but .. even if she is a woman living in Barcelona , I think her character and personality isn’t this social , I could say and feel that she trusts people difficult and has issues to be around in companies . It is really much we can talk about her , but as long as her bed remains as to fit one person , i think if we ever witness anything sexual concerning her and another person(s) , she could make another memorable moment . 

The good thing is that she tries to satisfy some requests here and she is open listening to what and how she can be better , more fun and entertained to watch and she has achieved this , therefore only big 👏👏 😉😇😎

Thank you you got so many points and beliefs right. I like Holly she to is one of my favorite but radi since day one has been my favorite and her I support that's why you see me only stand up for her. We don't know her or any of these people's life story and I feel as don't have the right to judge why they here or what they do. I have heard fucked up stories of what has happened to friends for some reason people tell me things easily so I have learnt to watch and not judge but learn. We are dealing with Covid work is scarce maybe she just really needs money to support herself and family or putting herself through school? Let's make up good stories about these people as it is what ever you think for we don't really know.

14 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Fair enough valid points....Still not sold on the she read it here, but it could be someone outside sent her that message.

Hard to prove either way🕵️‍♀️...Oi Radi tonight on your millionth tomato look at the camera and say for you MSPANKER...i will say sorry.😁

Or a note telling me i am a Bastard..works either way.

No one knows if she read or she was advised , I only say what happened soon after some comments here ☺️ ( another example is with the events at the villa two days ago , there were big complains of the hidden places , very strong complains for almost a week and since you watched as we were posting at that time , there was nothing happening at any hidden place 😉 ) . 

As long as the middle finger is not pointed to the cameras , we only assume 😂🤣😂🤣 As soon as any tenant  points it , we know for sure that it is for many things written here 😂🤣😂😂😆

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

No one knows if she read or she was advised , I only say what happened soon after some comments here ☺️ ( another example is with the events at the villa two days ago , there were big complains of the hidden places , very strong complains and since you watched as we posting at that time , there was nothing happening at any hidden place 😉 ) . 

As long as the middle finger is not pointed to the cameras , we only assume 😂🤣😂🤣 As soon as any points it , we know for sure that it is for many things written here 😂🤣😂😂😆

But it is fun to guess

You know my pet hate is that garage so lets see if that one got back, or another look at the camera with a F..you 😇

You distracted me i see Ms Radi has finished, do you think shes writing me that note?

11 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

Thank you you got so many points and beliefs right. I like Holly she to is one of my favorite but radi since day one has been my favorite and her I support that's why you see me only stand up for her. We don't know her or any of these people's life story and I feel as don't have the right to judge why they here or what they do. I have heard fucked up stories of what has happened to friends for some reason people tell me things easily so I have learnt to watch and not judge but learn. We are dealing with Covid work is scarce maybe she just really needs money to support herself and family or putting herself through school? Let's make up good stories about these people as it is what ever you think for we don't really know.

You will never see me blaming anyone of these people , I respect that they are here to provide for our entertainment and as I have said , hardly anyone of us could be in front of cameras and try to have a life for others to watch and be part of . But this doesn’t prevent me to post and comment when I don’t like something or a behavior of a participant ( of course it is always a personal opinion and that’s something many don’t understand and think that you have a purpose to comment bad ) as I will also praise and express many times my “ thank you certain participant “ for a wonderful viewing moment ( again my personal opinion and taste , for others might have been mediocre , stupid or awful ) .

As I have said again and again and will do once more , I am an RLC  subscriber to watch , observe and analyze these personalities and characters because for me it is so much you can discover about people . Whatever sexual happening , it is a bonus that I appreciate the maximum 😎

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

But it is fun to guess

You know my pet hate is that garage so lets see if that one got back, or another look at the camera with a F..you 😇

You distracted me i see Ms Radi has finished, do you think shes writing me that note?

We need to wait and see 😉😁 Observe her and compare sometimes soon after a posting here concerning her , maybe you can realize some staff also 😏😉

il y a 14 minutes, mspanker a dit :

Fair enough valid points....Still not sold on the she read it here, but it could be someone outside sent her that message.

Hard to prove either way🕵️‍♀️...Oi Radi tonight on your millionth tomato look at the camera and say for you MSPANKER...i will say sorry.😁

Or a note telling me i am a Bastard..works either way.

Her exercise is a physiotherapy exercise made to strengthen not as much as to tone. In 2015 I was going through insurance for a bad accident they where ripping my life apart invading my private life which I hold my rights to privacy and others high so this gave me lots of stress as the insurance bullshited harrased everyone that knew me and spied. I found RLC in this time and to see people freely letting people watch there life's it kind of helped me took some stress away. So yes I will stand up for RLC and all on it but radi has my support fully even when I am not watching she can still have my view 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We need to wait and see 😉😁 Observe her and compare sometimes soon after a posting here concerning her , maybe you can realize some staff also 😏😉

If it takes as long to get a reaction as it did for her to find a G spot🕵️‍♀️ i will have gone to bed ..and its still only early in the UK.

Although the position shes in now is quite interesting..looks a bit painful but prob good for her posture...see i can be positive 🤣

It seems like Radislava does a lot of click baiting to me.  Creates an image on the thumbnails that makes it look like she's masturabating to reel people in, and moves her hand around to keep up the pretence to keep people watching.  She's just conning the viewer, similar to Serafima's touch teasing, or the simulated lesbian shows.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, mspanker a dit :

If it takes as long to get a reaction as it did for her to find a G spot🕵️‍♀️ i will have gone to bed ..and its still only early in the UK.

Although the position shes in now is quite interesting..looks a bit painful but prob good for her posture...see i can be positive 🤣

She sits in lots of painful positions but they are all good for the body and views. I remember watching my physiotherapist show me the position 🤯

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Can I ask you one thing ddhm?
Are you a journalist? 🙂 

I just have only 2 , maximum 3 more months that I can be posting here at the forum in that range  , then my job begins and will be back to my normal habits as before the pandemic , that is reading the opinions of others of what’s happening with RLC as I did for nearly 4 years before starting being active with posts 😂🤣😆😛

I find it extraordinary being able to communicate with so many people with different philosophies , ideas , culture  principles and I try to take this  opportunity with anyone who wishes to communicate the same way , more or less . That’s why my disappointment that I quit from the L&M thread and not wanting to make my thoughts readable and debatable .. in all of the apartment threads , there are positive and negative comments , ideas and opinions .. and there it is the thread of the 3-4 obsessed supporters and it is a pity for such a popular apartment not being able to try and see what happens  there as well with an exchange of opinions and posts  . 

Not a journalist then but a big fan of using and practicing the English language since it helps me with my job as well 😂🤣😆😁🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mspanker said:

It is as you say 😎🥳