B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

30 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I loved my 11 years there and in a place well off the regular tourist spots. Most of the complaints were difficult to understand bot sometimes came from men who'd been taken for a ride by a Thai girl. Not unusual it should be said but equally some are unbelievedly stupid!  There are downsides to any country and when you are the foreigner it can be difficult.  I contributed a lot to the local economy if only in terms of beer - I also endevoured to cement UK_Thai relations, especially with those gorgeous Thai girls !! 😜

There’s only one thing I can say  because it is a big subject and we will be even more off topic 😂🤣 This is first of all eastern world civilization and all these people living there , have learned  to be happy with so few things . They miss even the basics that people in the western world  couldn’t make it without even half an hour but they will hardly ever moan or shout or complain . They appreciate all and even if they are treated like slaves by many of us westerners , they put their head and pride down because they know we are the people with money and we contribute to much easier and comfortable life that their grandparents even had and they simply appreciate this . 

Lack of education is also a fact for these people so as to be able and stand tall in front of any of us moaners and last but not least , all Asian girls love the western people ( yes our money obviously ) because we are most of us better in sex and know how to please this always full of horny women that they simply enjoy sex . 

Here is an easy example . Give me famous food options .. well , there’s the Greek food , Mexican food , Indian , Chinese  , italian to name some of the major ones . Give me famous sex countries ... there’s thai sex , Brazilian sex , Domenican republic sex , Cubans sex to name a few .. there’s no uk kitchen for example or German .. and there’s no African sex for example or Panama or Costa Rica if you get my point 😉😎🥳

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s only one thing I can say  because it is a big subject and we will be even more off topic 😂🤣 This is first of all eastern world civilization and all these people living there , have learned  to be happy with so few things . They miss even the basics that people in the western world  couldn’t make it without even half an hour but they will hardly ever moan or shout or complain . They appreciate all and even if they are treated like slaves by many of us westerners , they put their head and pride down because they know we are the people with money and we contribute to much easier and comfortable life that their grandparents even had and they simply appreciate this . 

Lack of education is also a fact for these people so as to be able and stand tall in front of any of us moaners and last but not least , all Asian girls love the western people ( yes our money obviously ) because we are most of us better in sex and know how to please this always full of horny women that they simply enjoy sex . 

Here is an easy example . Give me famous food options .. well , there’s the Greek food , Mexican food , Indian , Chinese  , italian to name some of the major ones . Give me famous sex countries ... there’s thai sex , Brazilian sex , Domenican republic sex , Cubans sex to name a few .. there’s no uk kitchen for example or German .. and there’s no African sex for example or Panama or Costa Rica if you get my point 😉😎🥳

Just to finish this OT, Thai peolpe have developed quickly and none love their phones and gadgets as much as they do. I always said if the country went tits up tommorow the mass of North Eastern folk (mainly bar girls and go go dancers) would return to their village and work on the farm. They can adapt. The Thai girls love the westerners as you say, and they like the Brits, The Aussies and the Americans, in that order.

An interesting conversation  but I guess for the sake of other forum members we'd best leave it there - I can go on forever about my life in Thailand!!!

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Just to finish this OT, Thai peolpe have developed quickly and none love their phones and gadgets as much as they do. I always said if the country went tits up tommorow the mass of North Eastern folk (mainly bar girls and go go dancers) would return to their village and work on the farm. They can adapt. The Thai girls love the westerners as you say, and they like the Brits, The Aussies and the Americans, in that order.

An interesting conversation  but I guess for the sake of other forum members we'd best leave it there - I can go on forever about my life in Thailand!!!

I agree and we put an end here 😎

Both Ariana and Sera all dressed up lookin well smart.....girls night out? Bit OTT for a chat round one of the other places and too early in the week for another masterclass on women's empowerment by Ari

45 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Radi just looked up and cried nooooooooooo and went to the window to check 🍅🍅

OMG  took me a few minutes......that has to be the best joke of the month....very creative and very f'n funny.... thank you !!!!!

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

It seems like Radislava does a lot of click baiting to me.  Creates an image on the thumbnails that makes it look like she's masturabating to reel people in, and moves her hand around to keep up the pretence to keep people watching.  She's just conning the viewer, similar to Serafima's touch teasing, or the simulated lesbian shows.

But Radi actually uses a vibrator and has orgasms, unlike do nothing Sera. 🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1