B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

il y a 1 minute, Goon564 a dit :

She sits in lots of painful positions but they are all good for the body and views. I remember watching my physiotherapist show me the position 🤯

Also about the note or look at the camera 98% chance will not happen if anyone from RLC uses here to help there business they can't really show this. Do you show your cards when playing poker? Since 2015 I have seen RLC listen to people and change. I remember no replay or everytime I can on everyone sleeping due to time difference. RLC listens it's business but can't do everything requested they have rules and laws to follow. But for radi no one wants see more from her but she not personal play toy that can do everything on my schedule it pisses me off too but I don't complain she has a good personality to.

12 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

Her exercise is a physiotherapy exercise made to strengthen not as much as to tone. In 2015 I was going through insurance for a bad accident they where ripping my life apart invading my private life which I hold my rights to privacy and others high so this gave me lots of stress as the insurance bullshited harrased everyone that knew me and spied. I found RLC in this time and to see people freely letting people watch there life's it kind of helped me took some stress away. So yes I will stand up for RLC and all on it but radi has my support fully even when I am not watching she can still have my view 

Everyone has its own reasons for watching , big respect coming out and sharing here what has happened and makes you currently watch RLC . For everyone there’s also a favorite , I am not a big fan of Radi as i have said in the past ( that’s due to the much plastic things she has - another indication of low self confidence and lack of faith to her outside appearance  - ) but i don’t mind watching her and she is by far much much more interesting than lots of others at the moment ☺️ Her biggest achievement is that she has contributed quite a lot in such a short period 😇

9 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

Also about the note or look at the camera 98% chance will not happen if anyone from RLC uses here to help there business they can't really show this. Do you show your cards when playing poker? Since 2015 I have seen RLC listen to people and change. I remember no replay or everytime I can on everyone sleeping due to time difference. RLC listens it's business but can't do everything requested they have rules and laws to follow. But for radi no one wants see more from her but she not personal play toy that can do everything on my schedule it pisses me off too but I don't complain she has a good personality to.

98% thats quite a specific amount..i would give it none myself but hey your odds are better than mine.

Do i show my cards at poker, no as i don't play but if i did i would prob not do it in a room with web cams 😉

Am just messing i have no thoughts either way on her..only thing she really needs to do is get a better playlist..80 disco music ..let it go.

1 minute ago, Goon564 said:

If RLC stops listening to their viewers , they collapse in short notice . They do listen but there are thousands opinions and obviously they need to have a business plan also , so , in my opinion they do just fine at a very difficult period for the whole planet which came soon after the problem caused with their Russian apartments . There was no question that till that time RLC ruled and since I personally believe that they had a business plan after Russia  , it kind of also was ruined and since then they try , for some their best for some not so much . The solution is always easy , you don’t like , don’t watch ☺️But you see how many have no visual experience and they keep on moaning when they don’t even know why .. perhaps too misery in their lives and need to be expressed in an intermediate way here at this forum so they feel better and take out things totally irrelevant perhaps that are on their chest 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If RLC stops listening to their viewers , they collapse in short notice . They do listen but there are thousands opinions and obviously they need to have a business plan also , so , in my opinion they do just fine at a very difficult period for the whole planet which came soon after the problem caused with their Russian apartments . There was no question that till that time RLC ruled and since I personally believe that they had a business plan after Russia  , it kind of also was ruined and since then they try , for some their best for some not so much . The solution is always easy , you don’t like , don’t watch ☺️But you see how many have no visual experience and they keep on moaning when they don’t even know why .. perhaps too misery in their lives and need to be expressed in an intermediate way here at this forum so they feel better and take out things totally irrelevant perhaps that are on their chest 😎

I said something similar, its girls on VACATION...not mundane regular day to day ..fuck i wouldnt watch me either if i had to show my average day.

Why some people come on a forum that they have no active connection to is amazing me as well.

I don't own a Ford so i don't go on their forums telling everyone who does there idiots and shouldn't have one.

Other forms of transport are available..i love you ford owners dont start..

• Upvote 1

If I can pitch in here; When I lived in SE Asia there was a forum ThaiVisa, and 90& of the comments were negative. All kinds of whinges and moans about living there. Now bearing in mind this is one of the lovliest countries in the world; wonderful people, great food, terrific beaches etc. They still moaned. In the end I sent a message; If you don't  like theres a fukin good airport nearby - fly somewhere else and see how you like it. Get my drift?

5 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I said something similar, its girls on VACATION...not mundane regular day to day ..fuck i wouldnt watch me either if i had to show my average day.

Why some people come on a forum that they have no active connection to is amazing me as well.

I don't own a Ford so i don't go on their forums telling everyone who does there idiots and shouldn't have one.

Other forms of transport are available..i love you ford owners dont start..

No one can actually give an answer for this . The usual answer is that they like to take part at the discussions here at the forum . I could totally agree with that but coming here , provoking and insulting other members and also the majority of the participants , that’s beyond me . There have been some interesting points every now and then that this is a problem that the admins of this site didn’t eliminate it when it started and now it has grown and it is impossible to stop it . They are also right since they can’t monitor anything posted here , but the “ elimination “ of a couple of days , hasn’t been working in my humble opinion. Of course , many of them are premium users and I can also understand that it isn’t so easy to “ eliminate “ the 20$ per year subscription . But that’s a talk that we will never be able to come to an as much as possible common understanding of why it is like this 😔

16 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If I can pitch in here; When I lived in SE Asia there was a forum ThaiVisa, and 90& of the comments were negative. All kinds of whinges and moans about living there. Now bearing in mind this is one of the lovliest countries in the world; wonderful people, great food, terrific beaches etc. They still moaned. In the end I sent a message; If you don't  like theres a fukin good airport nearby - fly somewhere else and see how you like it. Get my drift?

Totally aware of the site and also an one time holiday maker in Thailand back in 2017 ☺️ At the end , enjoy it the way you like it and for me , as long as anyone starts moaning , these are people in their life that have no happiness and they don’t know what the small details are which make this life being a gift being part and enjoying it whenever the chance appears . Anyway , perhaps also living at a very popular tourism destination , i have learned to respect and appreciate  even the 1€ that anyone is wiling to contribute to the economy of this place ☺️

I loved my 11 years there and in a place well off the regular tourist spots. Most of the complaints were difficult to understand bot sometimes came from men who'd been taken for a ride by a Thai girl. Not unusual it should be said but equally some are unbelievedly stupid!  There are downsides to any country and when you are the foreigner it can be difficult.  I contributed a lot to the local economy if only in terms of beer - I also endevoured to cement UK_Thai relations, especially with those gorgeous Thai girls !! 😜

il y a 37 minutes, ddhm a dit :

That's a large part of my points today people being mean over nothing and no intellectual talk. It is a business end of story. Why don't the people who watch try to live under camera themselves! I will tell you from experience not exactly like them but under camera or surveillance it is no fun and uneasy. We all have hard life's maybe people can start to talk about there real problems instead of taking it out on others and others need to listen at same time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goon564 said:

That's a large part of my points today people being mean over nothing and no intellectual talk. It is a business end of story. Why don't the people who watch try to live under camera themselves! I will tell you from experience not exactly like them but under camera or surveillance it is no fun and uneasy. We all have hard life's maybe people can start to talk about there real problems instead of taking it out on others and others need to listen at same time.

It can never be perfection , at least  the way that anyone has it on his own mind . Anyone is free to judge either negative or positive , otherwise it would be dictatorship 😂🤣 But disrespect members or tenants by calling them whores , drug dealers and so much more , it is a pity and in my humble opinion a reflection in the mirror of all those people that they believe they are perfect and haven’t learned to be judged and they think they have the absolute freedom to do so with anyone else but themselves .

56 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

Sorry dont agree.

You have stated you were in an accident or something and from that you were then under surveillance and your life picked over.

THEY are doing a job, THEY joined fully aware of what is required. THEY will be watched 24/7, when THEY are in the house.

What they choose to show is up to them. They know it will be guys watching and wanting nudity/sex...you don't just take a job without some idea of what is needed. THEY chose to be watched, THEY can quit ..tap out whatever they want. Yeah times are hard, so what? They the only ones with families etc to feed? Come on...I think you are in the wrong place TBH i dont see anything nasty being said, you think my post hurry up woman and knock one out is disrespectful?

No idea what you do for a job but even with the political correctness of modern life i think you are naive.

Anyway this is OT and so moving on..

• Upvote 1