Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 21

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's called SNAFU.

Quantum Mechanics, written in Welsh, and then read out on shortwave radio, is easier to work out and make sense of, than what goes on in certain situations here! 😖

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Quantum Mechanics, written in Welsh, is easier to work out and make sense out of, than what goes on in certain situations here! 😖

You've got that right, I have been busy and have not followed Leora much since last Sunday, Is she back talking to or seeing loverboy or still avoiding him.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You've got that right, I have been busy and have not followed Leora much since last Sunday, Is she back talking to or seeing loverboy or still avoiding him.

All i can say is what has happened on camera, of course, as that is all we can go on. Tuesday night, came home after 2 nights away. Wednesday afternoon, very short call as she gets ready to go out, followed by the intercom ringing, a minute later comes back in with a bouquet of red roses before leaving for a few hours. Poses with the bouquet for several pictures, all excited, the following night. 

So read into that what you will!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i can say is what has happened on camera, of course, as that is all we can go on. Tuesday night, came home. Wednesday afternoon, very short call as she gets ready to go out followed by the intercom ringing, a minute later comes back in with a bouquet of red roses. Poses with them for several pictures, all excited, the following night. 

So read into that what you will!

Thanks for the update slipper, much appreciated.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Thanks for the update slipper, much appreciated.

There were several people who said she must have been with him, and i kept saying wait, there is no real evidence of it, because there wasn't at that point. She left on Sunday to meet her salon friend to get together, that's true - But only came back 50 hours later. Then that few minutes (The intercom/Red roses) for me, was the answer. Only one person uses that intercom, then a dozen roses appear.....