B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

After Martina talked with Alberto on the phone, did he pack up a bunch of liquor and leave the apartment??

Didn't see but he should stay off the streets.  It's getty messy out there with the protest.

8 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

if something happens tonight ... I hope it's something natural ...
if there is sex ... it may be because they feel like it ... not to do a show to raise the audience ... I know it's impossible in rlc ... lately everything is a show ... hahaha

Whenever something normal is happening , people will complain  that they aren’t removing any house furniture so as to see if it is actually something happening or it is just a tease ... and if anything indeed natural happens , they will be endless “ unexcused “ theories that it was a show and not natural ... there’s actually no hope for anything to come out as real ..

Even the karaoke was said to be a show when the girls just simply want to have fun and enjoy .. but the cameras will always condemn them for shows 

3 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Después de que Martina habló con Alberto por teléfono, ¿empacó un montón de licor y se fue del departamento?

I hope Alberto does not go with the girls ... that would be the end of the party ... hahaha

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Whenever something normal is happening , people will complain  that they aren’t removing any house furniture so as to see if it is actually something happening or it is just a tease ... and if anything indeed natural happens , they will be endless “ unexcused “ theories that it was a show and not natural ... there’s actually no hope for anything to come out as real ..

Even. the karaoke was said to be a show when the girls just simply want to have fun and enjoy .. but the cameras will always condemn them for shows 

And then there are those who will be begging for the video 🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Siempre que sucede algo normal, la gente se queja de que no están quitando ningún mueble de la casa para ver si en realidad está sucediendo algo o si es solo una broma ... y si sucede algo realmente natural, serán interminables "sin excusa “Teorías de que fue un espectáculo y no natural ... en realidad no hay esperanza de que nada salga como real ...

Incluso. Se decía que el karaoke era un espectáculo cuando las chicas simplemente querían divertirse y disfrutar ... pero las cámaras siempre las condenarán por los espectáculos. 

I agree with you....
I meet many times with friends at home ... we dance ... and play the guitar and sing ... we drink and I don't have cameras at home ... hahaha ..
For me so far it is something natural and real ...
But there will always be people who think differently from me ... that's life ... hahaha