B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The best ending tonite ( lots of firecrackers )  would be Alek, Martina and Holly together ... RLC would see subscribers explode ... Not necessarily a show but a great moment ! 

And the long shot is.....   all the girls and Alberto in the tub.😇

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

And then there are those who will be begging for the video 🤣

This also ... and members that risk their membership to send videos or photos via PM just because they are good samaritans 🙄

12 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I agree with you....
I meet many times with friends at home ... we dance ... and play the guitar and sing ... we drink and I don't have cameras at home ... hahaha ..
For me so far it is something natural and real ...
But there will always be people who think differently from me ... that's life ... hahaha

It isn’t a problem to think different .. but for whoever has an opinion , it would be nice to justify their  opinion with an argument .. that’s all ☺️ I can also say that the planet is parallel and not spherical .. it is an opinion 😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

It isn’t a problem to think different .. but for whoever has an opinion , it would be nice to justify their  opinion with an argument .. that’s all ☺️ I can also say that the planet is parallel and not spherical .. it is an opinion 😂🤣

NO, that's just nuts! 🤣

16 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

But first they'll go to kitchen to give us some click bait 😋

Kitchen actually always serves for possible large viewing due to the free cam .. scheduled or not scheduled tease , they can’t escape the kitchen without  grabbing a snack or a drink from the fridge .. but this I can understand it and I don’t mind if it is part of the plan 😂🤣 for possible subscriptions 😉

16 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The best ending tonite ( lots of firecrackers )  would be Alek, Martina and Holly together ... RLC would see subscribers explode ... Not necessarily a show but a great moment ! 

Totally agree .. but with Megan around , it seems kind of impossible at the moment ..