B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

1 minute ago, Howard said:

It's been an hour since Anthony failed to perform and Loraine had to take matters in her own hands.

During the past hour, they have sat about four feet apart on the bed and have spoken little to each other.  Certainly if there is any disappointment/embarrassment, it will pass.  But until then,... AWKWARD!!

they haven't had sex since last week I believe and he preformed well maybe he wasn't into it🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

they haven't had sex since last week I believe and he preformed well maybe he wasn't into it🤷‍♂️

They had sex last weekend.  He also had difficulty maintaining an erection. After some TLC from Loraine, he was able to stay hard and came on her stomach.  Carlos often has the same problem with Claire and sometimes Gina's shit-eater boyfriend..  Maybe its anxiety because of the cameras.

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Unless Anthony has a physical ailment, he can't stay hard to please Loraine.  Watching them for 25 minutes having a nice, passionate session and he can't keep a stiffie; and kudos to Loraine for being understanding and trying to boost his limp wiener.  He eventually stopped and left the room why she reached for a toy to satisfy herself. I think I feel as bad for her as I do for him.  He needs to get himself checked out.

I hear that Loraine is always absent leaving Anthony at the apartment.  I said it early in the beginning and I'm not going to waver on the fact that Loraine is fucking someone else outside the apartment and Anthony knows it.  I think you would be having as hard a time as Anthony is with maintaining and erection when you know your girl is fucking somebody else......of course this is second hand from someone else but I firmly believe him after the night that shy brought coke head toy boy back to the villa.

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hear that Loraine is always absent leaving Anthony at the apartment.  I said it early in the beginning and I'm not going to waver on the fact that Loraine is fucking someone else outside the apartment and Anthony knows it.  I think you would be having as hard a time as Anthony is with maintaining and erection when you know your girl is fucking somebody else......of course this is second hand from someone else but I firmly believe him after the night that shy brought coke head toy boy back to the villa.

These people have a life outside the house. Maybe she has part time work, maybe visiting her mom/dad, maybe has the afternoon shift at the local Hooters.  Meanwhile from what I see, he stays home like a wimp (no job, nothing in his daily life to be proud of, etc).  But as I said, I haven't watched them for very long.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone notice how Carlos positioned himself on the bed so he could look up Radi's skirt...What a perv!!...😏

He doesn't need to. He can download the videos like the rest of us. 🤣