B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Noldus

Sera always looks like the innocent nun who has been locked in the monastery all of her life , she is afraid  to touch with passion , she is afraid to behave with a bit of teasing for the viewers and she prefers to remain this mechanical robot style person , simply because she is untouchable and she is doing a favor being at RLC and exposing herself and not that RLC keeps her as an employee and pays her for making the bonus taking advantage of the others .

I will still say that she is a nice woman and it is a pity that it has been only nudity from her . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sera always looks like the innocent nun who has been locked in the monastery all of her life , she is afraid  to touch with passion , she is afraid to behave with a bit of teasing for the viewers and she prefers to remain this mechanical robot style person , simply because she is untouchable and she is doing a favor being at RLC and exposing herself and not that RLC keeps her as an employee and pays her for making the bonus taking advantage of the others .

I will still say that she is a nice woman and it is a pity that it has been only nudity from her . 

I used to be a Sera fan...I don't care if she teases till the cows come home and doesn't bate...she's nice to look at, and I've always been a fan of the teasing over pointing at the cam and bating in your face!... But there comes a point when I say to myself...FFS, she's fallen out with another girl...She's done that so many times now and, strangely, she's the common denominator...Enough said...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to be a Sera fan...I don't care if she teases till the cows come home and doesn't bate...she's nice to look at, and I've always been a fan of the teasing over pointing at the cam and bating in your face!... But there comes a point when I say to myself...FFS, she's fallen out with another girl...She's done that so many times now and, strangely, she's the common denominator...Enough said...

I also like her as a woman , so much my style , her curves , amazing boobs , no bones and 50 kilos woman thinking what to eat so as not to add some more grams . But it is like you press the on and off button for all of her actions . I can’t even think that any man can stand her ( or woman if she’s lesbian ) , I always hated when a person transmits so much superiority over others . Confidence is great but being humble also when situations require to be so , it’s also very important . As much as I love enjoying her nudity , I can’t stand this arrogant attitude . 

It is like she isn’t realizing that she is being  watched all the time from the cameras ( which is good that she doesn’t care ) and her whole behavior pushes away people who really want to watch her , pff , difficult person to digest her at the daily RLC menu 😡🤬

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Looks like Carlos's dreams flew with the wind

Nothing will ever happen with Sera. She's nothing but a teasing joke with big floppy tits and a bitchy attitude.🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1