B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Noldus

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Nothing will ever happen with Sera. She's nothing but a teasing joke with big floppy tits and a bitchy attitude.🙄

looks she also flew with the wind she is not in bed

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

I used to be a Sera fan...I don't care if she teases till the cows come home and doesn't bate...she's nice to look at, and I've always been a fan of the teasing over pointing at the cam and bating in your face!... But there comes a point when I say to myself...FFS, she's fallen out with another girl...She's done that so many times now and, strangely, she's the common denominator...Enough said...

What is really interesting for me is RLC's persistence in keeping her on the project although it is damn clear to most or maybe just some of us, she isn't providing any other content for the audience other than nudity.

Zero sexual content but yet, this woman is on their payroll for months.

This is something I cannot understand, like what is the stranglehold she has on these RLC executives?

Why can't RLC just move on without her?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

What is really interesting for me is RLC's persistence in keeping her on the project although it is damn clear to most or maybe just some of us, she isn't providing any other content for the audience other than nudity.

Zero sexual content but yet, this woman is on their payroll for months.

This is something I cannot understand, like what is the stranglehold she has on these RLC executives?

Why can't RLC just move on without her?

Exactly, but most people on here don't get it. 🙄

I visited B5 last night which is unusual and saw sera on the bed with claire and carlos. Ah ha I thought, this could be interesting. I gave up at 1 am, but I would say sera is very good at manouvering her self out of harms way. Carlos lying there with a limp dick and she is a s far from him as poss, nearly off the bed. I guess they all went to sleep as I saw them this morn. Sera is a master of avoidance. 🙃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I visited B5 last night which is unusual and saw sera on the bed with claire and carlos. Ah ha I thought, this could be interesting. I gave up at 1 am, but I would say sera is very good at manouvering her self out of harms way. Carlos lying there with a limp dick and she is a s far from him as poss, nearly off the bed. I guess they all went to sleep as I saw them this morn. Sera is a master of avoidance. 🙃

Lesson learnt then Neil? 🤣

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lesson learnt then Neil? 🤣

Absolutely - but in my defense it look a BIT interesting on the thumb. It wasn't until I saw those saggy tits I realised who was there, which made me think....could this be the day  .🤨

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Absolutely - but in my defense it look a BIT interesting on the thumb. It wasn't until I saw those saggy tits I realised who was there, which made me think....could this be the day  .🤨

maybe today will be the day lmfao

• Haha 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

Vraiment triste de la voir dans cet état

Claire has a really great and good heart , Carlos is using her since day 1 and even if she knows , she seems to really like the guy and doesn’t leave him . Maybe RLC is also a reason for this . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1