Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I hope you were not thinking my post referred to you? My posts referred to the shaming and name calling both Leora and Malia have received recently. 

I do want to make that clear! None of it was about you whatsoever.

I apologize, I read your post and thought it was directed at me ... sorry, misunderstanding my fault ...

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I apologize, I read your post and thought it was directed at me ... sorry, misunderstanding my fault ...

That's ok, what i was saying was the people who have attacked Leora and Malia are the ones who should look in the mirror - We both are on the same page with this! Just wanted to clarify.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Va bene, quello che stavo dicendo era che le persone che hanno attaccato Leora e Malia sono quelle che dovrebbero guardarsi allo specchio - Siamo entrambi sulla stessa linea! Volevo solo chiarire.

I agree with you, I'm sorry that my purely provocative post was not understood perhaps also due to my little knowledge of the English language ... in fact I wrote that even a Goddess can gain weight ... understood as that as time passes and the his physique changes always remains a beautiful girl (Goddess) ...

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

I agree with you, I'm sorry that my purely provocative post was not understood perhaps also due to my little knowledge of the English language ... in fact I wrote that even a Goddess can gain weight ... understood as that as time passes and the his physique changes always remains a beautiful girl (Goddess) ...

Well absolutely, and everyone changes as we get older, don't we! That's nature. No one likes being called names, especially from the anonymity of a forum. It's something that i'm sure you have seen happen to Leora in particular recently, why, who knows, But you are totally correct with what you say in general.