Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

‎Let's say the precedents don't make anyone think other than HIM ‎🤣

Well timing wise, yes, it does follow the old pattern, i will agree to that.

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I believe they are really crying out for help. Maybe we start a support group for them. 

Start the group for yourself first, remember I have seen photo's of you..

Your hypocrisy is never ending, along with your lying...You support Masterchef when he refers to Leora's apparent weight gain, yet when it is mentioned by someone else you condemn it.

Physician ,Heal yourself !!

Almost time for another revelation methinks, the gift that keeps on giving .😁

image.jpeg.8e5620ba02b18bedf74e554b9a1e6d6d.jpeg

Good Night.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

A year ago I made a comment that she should take care of her diet and play sports ... The answer was immediate .. Ha ha ha ... I never thought the answer would be so vulgar .. They were obscene comments towards me ... So I will never tell the truth about a woman if she is fat or thin or her body is flabby or has cellulite ... I'm quiet like a whore ... Ha ha ha

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Start the group for yourself first, remember I have seen photo's of you..

Your hypocrisy is never ending, along with your lying...You support Masterchef when he refers to Leora's apparent weight gain, yet when it is mentioned by someone else you condemn it.

Physician ,Heal yourself !!

Almost time for another revelation methinks, the gift that keeps on giving .😁

image.jpeg.8e5620ba02b18bedf74e554b9a1e6d6d.jpeg

Good Night.

Please knock this fucking shit off.  This is the last time I am going to be saying this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1