Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Please knock this fucking shit off.  This is the last time I am going to be saying this.

So pray tell me oh wise one, what's the difference between what I wrote and what the skunk wrote about another member.

Your impartiality is breath-taking, he is allowed to abuse others and you do nothing, whereas I pull him on it and I am the culprit.

Astonishing !!! But expected.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

So pray tell me oh wise one, what's the difference between what I wrote and what the skunk wrote about another member.

Your impartiality is breath-taking, he is allowed to abuse others and you do nothing, whereas I pull him on it and I am the culprit.

Astonishing !!! But expected.

Hi, I agree with your thoughts ...
I will say last thing on this topic then I will not talk about it anymore ....
They listed my term (fat) terrible, without remembering what terms used user Pepe against a girl who long ago wrote in this forum and no one has ever intervened ...
Those words were terrible .... I would like to remind you that Leora is first of all a girl like me, like all girls and women in the world (a living being) ... It seems that if we talk about a user , respect, freedom no thought is needed, while if you are talking about an RLC tenant there are rules in expressing yourself .... It leaves me somewhat perplexed
Pepe you look like the ox he says horned to a donkey ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hi, I agree with your thoughts ...
I will say last thing on this topic then I will not talk about it anymore ....
They listed my term (fat) terrible, without remembering what terms used user Pepe against a girl who long ago wrote in this forum and no one has ever intervened ...
Those words were terrible .... I would like to remind you that Leora is first of all a girl like me, like all girls and women in the world (a living being) ... It seems that if we talk about a user , respect, freedom no thought is needed, while if you are talking about an RLC tenant there are rules in expressing yourself .... It leaves me somewhat perplexed
Pepe you look like the ox he says horned to a donkey ...

There is a common denominator in most of the abusive remarks on the forum toward other members........You've guessed it....The Skunk !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Start eerst de groep voor jezelf, onthoud dat ik foto's van je heb gezien ..

Uw hypocrisie houdt nooit op, samen met uw leugens ... U steunt Masterchef als hij verwijst naar Leora's schijnbare gewichtstoename, maar als het door iemand anders wordt genoemd, veroordeelt u het.

Arts, genees uzelf !!

Het lijkt bijna tijd voor een nieuwe openbaring, het geschenk dat blijft geven.

image.jpeg.8e5620ba02b18bedf74e554b9a1e6d6d.jpeg

Goede nacht.

Jumbo, negeer deze persoon, ik ben nog nooit een dommer persoon tegengekomen.Ik zal hem blijven de dommerik noemen.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1