B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

first of all they were drinking quite a bit i dont know why someone thinks they were not i think they did a few lines of coke and smoked some pot but i doubt they did molly fuck they stayed up all night having sex till 6 am when Martina was here last maybe they were on molly that night

I thought I had you blocked .... ??? but since you appeared... I saw no booze bottles ... just water bottles.... tea?   and certainly no boozy behaviour whatsoever ... Ever Gina so mellow ?? I could rest my case booze case right there .

you think lines of Coke.... no coke like behavior...they were tripping man 

Ever done Molly MDMA... if so, you would see a mood and body stone all night long ... 

and Martina night ... what didn't they consume ...very messy behaviour  (booze)  

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I thought I had you blocked .... ??? but since you appeared... I saw no booze bottles ... just water bottles.... tea?   and certainly no boozy behaviour whatsoever ... Ever Gina so mellow ?? I could rest my case booze case right there .

Ever done Molly MDMA... if so, you would see a mood and body stone all night long ... 

ps dont reply because you stick to your side to the story and will beat it to death....back to block  see ya 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

They were drinking but not heavily.  Liquor not wine.

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

ps dont reply because you stick to your side to the story and will beat it to death....back to block  see ya 

I have never blocked anyone, but he is from the obnoxious part of the US. 🙄