B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Yup, cleaning like Bogs is doing often happens when you take Molly.

well aimless energy likely...but he is (they are usually pretty good about clean up...some take turns ... but it is manners and it burns off energy with nothing else to do ...like take his wife to bed and burn off some energy with her .... so dumb those 2... she is likely a bigger addict in general than I realize... parties to the last selfish drop...

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Holly was coming in at 5am- later last year with Cherry. 🙂 

The crew that is up now are the same ones that are always up late after parties.

They haven't made a pizza  yet 🤣

Edited by Lurkker

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

The crew that is up now are the same ones that are always up late after parties.

I'm not talking about parties at the Villa. 😉 If we were in normal times all these girls would be nightclubbing and coming in at 5am or later. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

They haven't made a pizza  yet 🤣

no munchies for Molly.... a joint in garage to come down a bit more and a tea for the tummy and curl up with your comforters and oversized dildo when that just  doesn't knock you out .... sad not to see some lusty passion with A & H?? 

first of all they were drinking quite a bit i dont know why someone thinks they were not i think they did a few lines of coke and smoked some pot but i doubt they did molly fuck they stayed up all night having sex till 6 am when Martina was here last maybe they were on molly that night