US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

So no names.  Exactly what I thought.

Is this good enough for you?  On Feb. 24 House Democrats sent a letter to Joe Biden demanding that he relinquish sole authority to launch nuclear weapons.  The letter was signed by 31 Democrat House members including Jimmy Paneta, Ted W. Lieu, Ro Khana, Barbara Lee, Steve Cohen, Mark Pocan, Premila Jayapal, Ilhan Omar, and Ayana Presley.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Dying?  Damn near dead.  GOP splitting in two, which means more Liberal wins!

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Appearing on MSNBC early Saturday morning, former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) ripped into former colleagues speaking at Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida, noting that...

That's why Joe Walsh is a FORMER Republican House member. The people of Illinois kicked his RINO ass out of Congress.

On 2/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, Ridgerunner said:

"Sleepy Joe" is really doing a great job in expediting the covid-19 vaccine program. I've been on the waiting list for a covid vaccination for 3 weeks. Today I called the health dept in my county to see what is going on and they said it will be two more weeks before I can be vaccinated. Way to go, Joe. Hope I don't die of old age before receiving the vaccination.:dodgy:

I can think of 3 in here who's posts indicate that they hope you do!!! 😏🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Governments should just stay out of peoples personal lives.  If someone wants a sex change go for it and pay out of their own pocket. If they make a mistake then it sucks to be them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2