US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

OK, you guys. I've decided Trump was a bad guy for detesting America's endless and stupid "war-like" actions in the Middle East, and that he helped Middle East countries to unite to thwart extreme danger as threatened by Iran and their terrorist operatives. Peace isn't going to make anybody money, right?

But now that Biden is president (or is it Harris or Xi?), Iran is our friend and we can now resume being dependent upon Mid-East oil, Russian hegemony over Europe, and the forced purchase of Chinese solar cells and their pollution floating to our shores. And we can resume bombing so we can stimulate our war industries' economies and have our armed forces members get killed for not fucking reason whatsoever.

The blood is not on the hands of Trump. He's the most pro-pacifict, get-the-fuck-out-of-other-countries president we ever had in my lifetime.

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

OK, you guys. I've decided Trump was a bad guy for detesting America's endless and stupid "war-like" actions in the Middle East, and that he helped Middle East countries to unite to thwart extreme danger as threatened by Iran and their terrorist operatives. Peace isn't going to make anybody money, right?

But now that Biden is president (or is it Harris or Xi?), Iran is our friend and we can now resume being dependent upon Mid-East oil, Russian hegemony over Europe, and the forced purchase of Chinese solar cells and their pollution floating to our shores. And we can resume bombing so we can stimulate our war industries' economies and have our armed forces members get killed for not fucking reason whatsoever.

The blood is not on the hands of Trump. He's the most pro-pacifict, get-the-fuck-out-of-other-countries president we ever had in my lifetime.

O_U812 "The Prick" is all in favor of those wars as long as he does not have to personally fight in them. So the way I see it the blood of American soldiers is on "The Prick's" hands. :dodgy:

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

500,000+ Covid deaths.  Allowing ISIS to pick off our soldiers with Putin bounty cash.  The murder of Jeff Epstein.  Blood on his hands bro.  Plenty.

• Like 3

Well Bidens only been in power a matter of weeks and seems to be intent on starting new bloody wars. What the hell is it with these Democrats that they seem obsessed with bombing the shit out of others and risking yet more conflict and loss of life for fucks sake. Nothing for 4 years and now here we go again duhhhhhh.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well Bidens only been in power a matter of weeks and seems to be intent on starting new bloody wars. What the hell is it with these Democrats that they seem obsessed with bombing the shit out of others and risking yet more conflict and loss of life for fucks sake. Nothing for 4 years and now here we go again duhhhhhh.

Nothing for 4 years?  Trump bombed Syria, but I guess that doesn't count?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Nothing for 4 years?  Trump bombed Syria, but I guess that doesn't count?

Oh yeah forgot that lol but wasn't that to take some wanker out? Anyway i take yer point.👍

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oh yeah forgot that lol but wasn't that to take some wanker out? Anyway i take yer point.👍

If "The Prick",O_U812, runs down to his local recruitment office and enlists in the U.S. Army he might be able to be one of the ground troops that Biden sends into Syria. 😉