B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

l'attitude de H, ce soit on dirait que l'on repart deux mois miteux en arrière, quand le détraqué la regarde on dirait qu'il voit un gâteau à la crème et cette idiote, remue du cul et se tortille. Son poisson de rouge de femme rit bêtement quels gens malsains et faux 🤮

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

l'attitude de H, ce soit on dirait que l'on repart deux mois miteux en arrière, quand le détraqué la regarde on dirait qu'il voit un gâteau à la crème et cette idiote, remue du cul et se tortille. Son poisson de rouge de femme rit bêtement quels gens malsains et faux 🤮

You can write a full novel in infidelity giving countless examples of Holly and Bogdan 😂

11 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

You have a concept of time?  How about space?

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There've been many examples over the years that the girls definitely read CC...

Not sure about The Villa's girls (and bum sniffer) but in other places residents have not only read the comments but joined in the discussion (to my surprise). It is interesting to hear their side of the story when drama has taken place, otherwise much speculation really. My guess is that the canny ones more likely to have a look at what people are saying even if they don't want to risk commenting. Some of the comments are very funny they must find them funny too sometimes I hope ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

Not sure about The Villa's girls (and bum sniffer) but in other places residents have not only read the comments but joined in the discussion (to my surprise). It is interesting to hear their side of the story when drama has taken place, otherwise much speculation really. My guess is that the canny ones more likely to have a look at what people are saying even if they don't want to risk commenting. Some of the comments are very funny they must find them funny too sometimes I hope ...

We try to keep ourselves entertained as well whoever else wants to read the postings.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, misterme said:

I've always believed that they do read postings which is why I say ,often, there are no secrets...😌

• Like 1