B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes please - if I know the address it may inspire RLC to act. Sorry folks if I'm stirribg up a hornets nest here, but I feel quite stongly about it Any drugs use is dramatic - ask the addicts

I strongly disagree with you, it's none of your or anyone else's business what any of the tenents do off camera in or out of the apartments. If you want total control over an apartment and it's residence try playing a Sims game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I strongly disagree with you, it's none of your or anyone else's business what any of the tenents do off camera in or out of the apartments. If you want total control over an apartment and it's residence try playing a Sims game.

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I guess I like people to play nicely - niave I know

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Are you serious, you want to write RLC that you know the address? This is not the right way. If you think there is a crime to report, the right contact is not RLC but the local authorities.

Apperntly this is how it happened in Prague but thats hearsay

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Apperently this is how it happened in Prague but thats hearsay

Anyway I must go and pass on some flowers to a friend who nearly died of COVID. 12 hours before she was a goner but survived - puts it all in perspective really doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Anyway I must go and pass on some flowers to a friend who nearly died of COVID. 12 hours before she was a goner but survived - puts it all in perspective really doesn't it?

All the best to your friend , great news when anyone escapes from this stupidity ☺️

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

not to mention you can't fix addicts or the whole world ...especially by just 'ratting' them out ... you just cause more grief and trouble.... you aren't fixing or  saving ...relax ... they are adults in this case and you see a little recreational use ....  just ask many who have enjoyed recreational use of drugs and went on to become things like Presidents of the United States  

• Like 1

I think this is where I accept I am in the minority and let it go. But its been interesting to see the range of comments. Its what debate and differing views are all about, and long may it continue Probably time to go and see if anything is happening out there ......

• Upvote 1