B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

liking this topless pose from Ariana... just love her little tities all perked up in this position.....and who doesn't like a nice side boob view...she is so hot   

Love her to death, but that rapping needs a bit of work...:smile:

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I have a feeling Radi will entertain us like no other ever has. Radi understands who pays the bills and she listens to the audience. Unlike Sera whom is stuck in the mud and has not progressed. 
we appreciate you Radi. 

Well said , I would say not listening but respecting the people who provide her salary and ultimately the life she has ( shopping and so on ) .. I can’t think at the moment we will be seeing more but I think that this back and forth game with the fans , it will soon make her one of the most discussed ever ( and this only in such a short time ) . 

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You wish......

I like her and I give a fuck who it annoys.... but for that matter I like almost every girl here and... I want to have sex with Sera's Bum   does that annoy anyone or are we talking sloppy second's 

but honestly...i am obsessed with Sera's Tig Bitties when they hang when she bends over... Obseesed  !!  and that annoys the shit out of my wife......  

• Haha 1