B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...I just type shit and throw it out there without checking it 😏...What the fuck are you on about????...Of course I read it!

What was too difficult for you to understand. Nobody else seemed to have a problem. It must be the wacky baccy is it...😵
She's not the body type I generally go for. She's fit, as in flexible fit, but a little too thin for my liking, and I've never been a fan of fake tits. But she deserves a ❤️ from me because she's more interesting to watch than pretty much all the other girls right now, and she interacts a little with us guys...😁

HEY,leave the ''wacky baccy'' out of this,i smoke plenty of it and i understood your post,so it may be a genetic malfunction on his part,thank you.:cool: lol

• Haha 2

Radislava got all dressed just to go out and to come back just after 20 minutes or so? I'm happy she is back. To go along with her beauty she is so playful and fun it seems. She is my favorite girl because of her beauty,body and playfulness.Would love to see her clothes fall on MY floor,,and the socks can go also,,,lol. (ok,i can dream) When she ever played with herself and snuck a finger inside i lost it,what a nice surprise. Thank you Radislava if you even read this,lol.

• Like 1

Radi you are wonderful! my girlfriend says Thank you!
sadly the jacket is sold out, you have great taste in clothes!

if you ever come to England or we come to Spain we'd love to take you out. we can teach you english and eat tomatos together!

🥰🍅 🥰🍅 🥰🍅🍅🍅

😘

Annotation 2021-02-26 182322.png

• Like 1

Just now, hexagon said:

Radi you are wonderful! my girlfriend says Thank you!
sadly the jacket is sold out, you have great taste in clothes!

if you ever come to England or we come to Spain we'd love to take you out. we can teach you english and eat tomatos together!

🥰🍅 🥰🍅 🥰🍅🍅🍅

😘

Annotation 2021-02-26 182322.png

HAHAHA,She does read this,lol,,love you Radislava.