B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Noldus

Just now, costa049 said:

She's working out

Yes I saw and she is actually still going 😇 , but being Amira’s celebration , I believed ( still do , as it is early ) that she would appear . Anyway , maybe it is the B2 exclusivity party tonight ☺️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Yes I saw and she is actually still going 😇 , but being Amira’s celebration , I believed ( still do , as it is early ) that she would appear . Anyway , maybe it is the B2 exclusivity party tonight ☺️

Who knows if she does a bigger party later, maybe in the weekend, if this is just a smaller one 😉 

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Who knows if she does a bigger party later, maybe in the weekend, if this is just a smaller one 😉 

This could be a big possibility and remains to be seen although she isn’t so much interacting with the others and especially the last couple of weeks that she enjoys mostly Monica’s company . We will see and let’s hope they will have a great time tonight 😇 for the first course then 😁

• Haha 1

At least , the B2 girls managed with the minor ups and downs they had amongst them to keep a really good friendship and relations and it is obvious of today’s atmosphere although the last weeks have been strange for Amalia ( personal opinion that has to do with her kilos which is affecting her very much ) 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least , the B2 girls managed with the minor ups and downs they had amongst them to keep a really good friendship and relations and it is obvious of today’s atmosphere although the last weeks have been strange for Amalia ( personal opinion that has to do with her kilos which is affecting her very much ) 

ups and downs, are u referring to amalia slipping over

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What's a kilos?

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What's a kilos?

KG = kilos , weight measurement in Europe . You say pounds I think , for me pounds is the money that British people transact daily 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ups and downs, are u referring to amalia slipping over

Amalia seemed to distance herself at times recently . Monica and Amira also some other times during this long stay they all have . But in the end , I think they have been a good team , that’s my meaning with the ups and downs . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I just looked it up. They call it pounds where I live. 

Just wow...what kind of shelter is it that you live in?... because if you don't know what a kilogram is or at least that it is another form of weight measurement as part of the metric system...you should be embarrassed to admit it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

KG = kilos, mesure du poids en Europe. Vous dites livres, je pense, pour moi, les livres sont l'argent que les Britanniques transigent quotidiennement 😂

Chez nous en France un livre c'est un objet qui s'ouvre en deux et qui se compose d'une couverture en carton ou d'une autre matière avec des pages en papier imprimé cousus ou coller ensemble.

With us in France a book is an object that opens in two and consists of a cardboard cover or another material with printed paper pages sewn or glued together.

bertrand piccard aviation GIF by Solar Impulse

• Haha 2