B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Noldus

59 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ok, I got to tell you something. I knew what a kilo was. I just love fucking with people and getting them going, so I say stupid shit. It seems to work very well with you. 😁

Do you do the same with your posts about Covid...? :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2021 at 1:59 PM, corvette84 said:

What's a kilos?

lol...America is likely the last place to not change to metric..... kilo = 2.2 lbs    28 grams in an ounce ....learned all that from drug dealing school in the 70's 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Is this some kind of secret code?

What is considered a bad IQ score?
For example, on The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale and the Stanford-Binet test, scores that fall between 90 and 109 are considered average IQ scores. On these same tests, scores that fall between 110 and 119 are considered high average IQ scores. Scores between 80 and 89 are classified as low average.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:
For example, on The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale and the Stanford-Binet test, scores that fall between 90 and 109 are considered average IQ scores. On these same tests, scores that fall between 110 and 119 are considered high average IQ scores. Scores between 80 and 89 are classified as low average.

so what you are really saying is that corvette 84 is a lot smarter than me ???? duh  I thought when I scored a 69 it meant I really liked sex ...duh     

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about IQ scores. I guarantee you that mine is at least average. 😉