B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Noldus

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

lol...America is likely the last place to not change to metric..... kilo = 2.2 lbs    28 grams in an ounce ....learned all that from drug dealing school in the 70's 

Mark, you missed the part where I confessed that I was just joking.

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

ya I didn't get that far before I commented... but wanted to impress everyone that I learned my metric knowledge from drug dealing in the 70's ..impressive what the streets can teach a young lad...

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why the world is so fucked upped is because of drugs.

ill be the judge of that ...or ask the 3 presidents of USA   { before Trump (who says he never tried any and we know he never lies) }  ask them how drugs fucked up their function and opportunities 

Pam again in B2 , it is really disappointing of RLC taking such a decision and move her from there just to fill Aleksandra’s empty bed when she definitely prefers the company of the B2 girls ( not that she has issues with the girls in B4 , but it is more comfortable for her ) . Ariana or Radislava in B4 would make more sense , but maybe because they are first timers , don’t have the qualifications for  this ( according to their employer ) 

• Haha 1