B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

sera is already out doing her thing that she does everyday

I haven’t watched  so much RLC today , maybe in the evening if alcohol starts flowing 😁 that’s why I have no idea where Sera is or how the girls in general are perhaps preparing at the other apartments , if they do . I only watched Anthony at the grill . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Many times , when it is the least expected , we get some crazy staff happening in B4 ( Martina , Daniel ) just because we believe it is going to be one more party . Let’s see what Saturday’s night live viewership will provide 😂🤣

b4 is to big for me to follow like that I will just read cc to see who shows up 🤷‍♂️

if boytoy shows up they will be running back and forth to the bathroom in Holly's room and the one by the LR that's why I hope his nasty ass doesn't show up🤦‍♂️

Just now, ddhm said:

I haven’t watched  so much RLC today , maybe in the evening if alcohol starts flowing 😁 that’s why I have no idea where Sera is or how the girls in general are perhaps preparing at the other apartments , if they do . I only watched Anthony at the grill . 

borgan & Anthony are having there own bro moment they are happy to see each other 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

b4 is to big for me to follow like that I will just read cc to see who shows up 🤷‍♂️

if boytoy shows up they will be running back and forth to the bathroom in Holly's room and the one by the LR that's why I hope his nasty ass doesn't show up🤦‍♂️

At least , an event is happening tonight ( today ) , let’s keep the predictions running and let’s hope for a good providing evening for anyone involved on this last February weekend 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

theres more chance of me being in B4 than sera

borgan & Anthony are having there own bro moment they are happy to see each other 😂

It is strange that Anthony hasn’t been visiting often B4 or why Bogdan not in B5 ( perhaps carlos of course ) 

Just now, ddhm said:

At least , an event is happening tonight ( today ) , let’s keep the predictions running and let’s hope for a good providing evening for anyone involved on this last February weekend 

pac man GIF

it looks like b2 is forsure coming and martina will most likely be there with loraine showing up later so it's going to be crowded as hell to many people to follow 

Just now, wooders78 said:

theres more chance of me being in B4 than sera

Send us some fellow members greetings and don’t put the villa UM 😆😛 And if you spend time at the hidden places , let us know what makes it so special there 🤓🥸

pac man GIF

it looks like b2 is forsure coming and martina will most likely be there with loraine showing up later so it's going to be crowded as hell to many people to follow 

It will be fun by the time the booze will stop being consumed , meaning that they are dizzy at that time , then it can be fun to watch . None the less , expect the usual karaoke , music chairs and kitchen intervals . Plus , because the light during the day is more now , I won’t find it strange if many depart before the curfew begins , having enjoyed a nice afternoon and doing something different .