B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It will be fun by the time the booze will stop being consumed , meaning that they are dizzy at that time , then it can be fun to watch . None the less , expect the usual karaoke , music chairs and kitchen intervals . Plus , because the light during the day is more now , I won’t find it strange if many depart before the curfew begins , having enjoyed a nice afternoon and doing something different . 

if they all stay the night sleeping arrangements could be fun lol

1 minute ago, Peterandpaul said:

I always ask myself how they manage to remain undetected by the police or not to be reported to the police by some malicious neighbors. These B4 parties are noisy events. Moreover it is astonishing that there haven’t been any Corona infections yet.

isnt the mansion secluded?

5 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I always ask myself how they manage to remain undetected by the police or not to be reported to the police by some malicious neighbors. These B4 parties are noisy events. Moreover it is astonishing that there haven’t been any Corona infections yet.

If the cops are called there's plenty of places to hide in that villa. 😉 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It will be fun by the time the booze will stop being consumed , meaning that they are dizzy at that time , then it can be fun to watch . None the less , expect the usual karaoke , music chairs and kitchen intervals . Plus , because the light during the day is more now , I won’t find it strange if many depart before the curfew begins , having enjoyed a nice afternoon and doing something different . 

yeah I think they could leave early tonight before the curfew that could be why borgan & anthony have already started with the barbecue 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if they all stay the night sleeping arrangements could be fun lol

The more they overnight , the less possibilities of anything happening because not enough place .. the living room is mostly where things happen because all bedrooms are occupied , in any case , not so high expectations to be honest , except if they appear non RLC residents 😉

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

everyone loves anthony but they can barely stand carlos at all maybe carlos should take some lessons from anthony but all he wants to do is try to fuck everyone 😂

Anthony wants also to fuck but he manages to behave