B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

Is it time for RLC to put cameras in the garage? So much time is being spent there now by so many that we are surely missing out on a major part of the activities. RLC should not be facilitating hiding places on the premises. Make them leave the property and go out into the streets if they want to avoid cameras?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, philo said:

Peut-être que Martina ne vient pas à la fête? Elle a quitté la maison il y a plus d'une heure (avec les essentiels pour la nuit dans son sac) mais elle n'est pas encore arrivée. Quelqu'un sait où est Nelly?

pas loin de Martina...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

I always ask myself how they manage to remain undetected by the police or not to be reported to the police by some malicious neighbors. These B4 parties are noisy events. Moreover it is astonishing that there haven’t been any Corona infections yet.

B4 is far from the centre and as with most places with more than 6-9 people allowed , only if someone calls or informs the police , they can be in trouble . But since they are somehow isolated , it isn’t such a problem as it seems . 

All Barcelona residents , from what we are able to see , they are really taking care of their hygiene . We can see ( most of ) them have 2 , even 3 showers per day , apartments seem to be very well cleaned and they show responsibility , we always see them with masks and most of them respect the curfew as hardly ever they are away from their apartments . Quite frankly , the most interactions  are amongst them , especially the last months we have seen nearly no outside guests , except Amalia’s BF and Monica’s guy . 

Everyone could get the virus , still life goes on and we can’t always live with the fear . As far as I am concerned , they are responsible , at least for whatever we see in front of cameras ☺️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this is slightly OT but B4 party time seems about right. Jusy wondering...would we reckon the Prague people are a tad jealous of the Barca crew? They must know what goes on in Barca Do Kitty&Smith even know Linda & Tibor? Does anyone know what the two L&M do? These couples never seem to party, and you never see any in anothers apartment. Is that their choice? Kitty would enjoy a good party in the Villa I'm sure, as would Linda. Appreciate Prague are not on vacation but just wonderin....

If Martina and Nelly do not show up for the party tonight, I can think of some possible reasons: They could perhaps have gotten a room somewhere due to wanting to spare Bogdan some embarrassment, and/or their relationship has evolved and it's not about their RLC work anymore .

• Like 1