B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

they brought a change of clothes,didnt want to walk through barca dressed up

they are 7 hrs ahead of me so they have 5 hrs until curfew 😂

will some stay the night or will this be the quickest b4 party 🤔😂

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

this is slightly OT but B4 party time seems about right. Jusy wondering...would we reckon the Prague people are a tad jealous of the Barca crew? They must know what goes on in Barca Do Kitty&Smith even know Linda & Tibor? Does anyone know what the two L&M do? These couples never seem to party, and you never see any in anothers apartment. Is that their choice? Kitty would enjoy a good party in the Villa I'm sure, as would Linda. Appreciate Prague are not on vacation but just wonderin....

These are always the most intriguing questions as there have always been only speculations concerning the knowledge for the other tenants that the participants have .

If we consider RLC an international business , I have said that it would have been great seeing even more mixing amongst them , anytime we saw some of the tenants appear at other apartments , it has always been more than many and positive commenting . 
About L&M and their absolute no social life in front of cameras and  to my repeated posts while posting there , I got very much “ bullied “ let’s say from many of the gatekeepers and worshipers without a real persuasive excuse in my humble opinion , but it is always the tenants choice and the viewers who reward them by watching the apartment at its current status . 

It would be great seeing all Prague residents take a couple of weeks holidays in Barcelona and staying at one of the  apartments there and trying to see any possible interactions and socializing with the Barcelona crew , but there are also many who don’t wish to see this and it is of course a respected opinion ☺️

Masha in Barcelona was great , seeing Piper and Babi at Masha’s also and of course , the “ all in “move by RLC to introduce Martina to the Russian people , it has been the most clever move and what made RLC fun to watch the last months and especially this sad winter due to the isolation , restrictions and curfew due to the worldwide problem ( L&Z was also a great addition , but also they interacted with the Barcelona crew which proves that actually  it can really work this mixture ) .

As a conclusion , there could be many things that RLC admins and management could do , but .. we should not forget that traveling isn’t allowed and if they didn’t do it all those years with  K&S and L&T , maybe they aren’t wiling to promote such actions . 

• Haha 1