B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18(February)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

These are always the most intriguing questions as there have always been only speculations concerning the knowledge for the other tenants that the participants have .

If we consider RLC an international business , I have said that it would have been great seeing even more mixing amongst them , anytime we saw some of the tenants appear at other apartments , it has always been more than many and positive commenting . 
About L&M and their absolute no social life in front of cameras and  to my repeated posts while posting there , I got very much “ bullied “ let’s say from many of the gatekeepers and worshipers without a real persuasive excuse in my humble opinion , but it is always the tenants choice and the viewers who reward them . 

It would be great seeing all Prague residents take a couple of weeks holidays in Barcelona and staying at one of the  apartments there and trying to see any possible interactions and socializing with the Barcelona crew , but there are also many who don’t wish to see this and it is of course a respected opinion ☺️

Masha in Barcelona was great , seeing Piper and Babi at Masha’s also and of course , the “ all in “move by RLC to introduce Martina to the Russian people , it has been the most clever move and what made RLC fun to watch the last months and especially this sad winter due to the isolation , restrictions and curfew due to the worldwide problem ( L&Z was also a great addition , but also they interacted with the Barcelona crew which proves that actually  it can really work this mixture ) .

As a conclusion , there could be many things that RLC admins and management could do , but .. we should not forget that traveling isn’t allowed and if they didn’t do it all those years with  K&S and L&T , maybe they aren’t wiling to promote such actions . 

I'm not gonna lie to you I didn't read all of that😂

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

These are always the most intriguing questions as there have always been only speculations concerning the knowledge for the other tenants that the participants have .

If we consider RLC an international business , I have said that it would have been great seeing even more mixing amongst them , anytime we saw some of the tenants appear at other apartments , it has always been more than many and positive commenting . 
About L&M and their absolute no social life in front of cameras and  to my repeated posts while posting there , I got very much “ bullied “ let’s say from many of the gatekeepers and worshipers without a real persuasive excuse in my humble opinion , but it is always the tenants choice and the viewers who reward them . 

It would be great seeing all Prague residents take a couple of weeks holidays in Barcelona and staying at one of the  apartments there and trying to see any possible interactions and socializing with the Barcelona crew , but there are also many who don’t wish to see this and it is of course a respected opinion ☺️

Masha in Barcelona was great , seeing Piper and Babi at Masha’s also and of course , the “ all in “move by RLC to introduce Martina to the Russian people , it has been the most clever move and what made RLC fun to watch the last months and especially this sad winter due to the isolation , restrictions and curfew due to the worldwide problem ( L&Z was also a great addition , but also they interacted with the Barcelona crew which proves that actually  it can really work this mixture ) .

As a conclusion , there could be many things that RLC admins and management could do , but .. we should not forget that traveling isn’t allowed and if they didn’t do it all those years with  K&S and L&T , maybe they aren’t wiling to promote such actions . 

Thanks - a comprehensive answer as usual!! I'll continue to wonder but in the meantime, there's  party brewing and I see some potential here. Although the soddin curfew might interfere. Cheers