Martina out tonight

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very possible . And even if they are , I can’t find any mistake with that ☺️

The mistake with that is that people pay to see their real life 24/7 minus all the UM times.  Now they are so involved with each other they are at B3 or Luna's old apartment shagging their brains out totally off camera, and before you start in on me, you know exactly that what I and others have said is true....Nelly & Martina are off together out of sight of the cams that all you people pay good money for and I personally think they should be kicked off RLC because of it.  You people put up with way too much shit from RLC in my opinion.  You can read it on here everyday where these tenants could get away with murder right in front of your eyes.  Sad situation if you ask me!!

Now I'm ready for all the nobody asked you, smart ass comments!!

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

How do you know your GF is not having many relations when not with you.  As you say, it's a natural instinct.

I am single 😇at the moment ☺️ In general , you need to learn and trust the relation , at the end , whatever you do , even being  the best guy ever , if a woman wants to fuck with someone she will do it .

For this reason , this is why a man should not belong to the “ good “ guys let’s say and also behave some times in “ cruel “ ways , pretending bad behaviors , can’t explain it better , this is because women are very much attracted to the ones who are many times shit behaving towards them , but that’s a long conversation we might do another time .

When with a GF , I am nearly 2/3 of the day with the GF ( waking up together , meeting after work )  I spend half of the week days at her place and half of the week days in mine . One day we spend single so as to have one day for ourselves so we both do what we are pleased . Me , meeting withy friends / parents / relatives and have the “ men “ talk when with the male friends from childhood , play PC games , go and play football , in general a day that you stay away from one another so you can somehow miss your other half , plus you give to the other the opportunity to do the same or whatever she is pleased . If she goes and fucks  her brains out with someone else , what can yo do ? Absolutely  nothing , you must have been doing something wrong as the BF if she reaches this point perhaps . 

Trust , faith and confidence on both of the individuals and then a relation 9/10 times work ( and talking to the other for everything even if it might sound a stupid subject ) therefore even if you can never be sure , this is how you know that your GF isn’t  having many relations when not with you 😉

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The mistake with that is that people pay to see their real life 24/7 minus all the UM times.  Now they are so involved with each other they are at B3 or Luna's old apartment shagging their brains out totally off camera, and before you start in on me, you know exactly that what I and others have said is true....Nelly & Martina are off together out of sight of the cams that all you people pay good money for and I personally think they should be kicked off RLC because of it.  You people put up with way too much shit from RLC in my opinion.  You can read it on here everyday where these tenants could get away with murder right in front of your eyes.  Sad situation if you ask me!!

Now I'm ready for all the nobody asked you, smart ass comments!!

You are making your points , fair enough . Question .. Why you never take these comments and thoughts to the L&M thread and you keep on always with the Barcelona people ? L&M apartment half of the day is usually  empty but I never have seen you posting about that repeatedly there or in general appear at that thread . In the end , is it so much different there  that all your hating reflects to the Barcelona apartments for RLC ? 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ando said:

Quello che ha me sembra strano, se è vero che N e M passano la notte insieme a fare sesso, perchè farlo fuori dalle telecamere e non guadagnarci soldi?

Perché guadagnano anche solo stando nude di fronte alle telecamere, per dire.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are making your points , fair enough . Question .. Why you never take these comments and thoughts to the L&M thread and you keep on always with the Barcelona people ? L&M apartment half of the day is usually  empty but I never have seen you posting about that repeatedly there or in general appear at that thread . In the end , is it so much different there  that all your hating reflects to the Barcelona apartments for RLC ? 

I don't dabble in the L&M threads because there is no need to.  I was never a fan of Leora's and never watched her when she was with Paul.  The Barcelona apartments were great when they first started out but now they are a bunch of deceiving, conniving, disrespectful people trying their hardest to put on show after show of nothing but bullshit.  You can say what you want about me, I don't give a rats ass but you can not deny the fact that what I say isn't right!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't dabble in the L&M threads because there is no need to.  I was never a fan of Leora's and never watched her when she was with Paul.  The Barcelona apartments were great when they first started out but now they are a bunch of deceiving, conniving, disrespectful people trying their hardest to put on show after show of nothing but bullshit.  You can say what you want about me, I don't give a rats ass but you can not deny the fact that what I say isn't right!!

At least you answer .. I don’t agree with you , so I deny the fact that what you say is right . Your excuse for the L&M apartment is funny as far as I am concerned , you say that you don’t watch and it is again fair , but i asked you a simple question ... L&M apartment isn’t even the same but worse of what you are describing for the Barcelona ones , why then don’t carry with your disgrace there since you neither watch the Barcelona apartments nor the L&M because you aren’t a subscriber ? Is this much hate you have for Barcelona because it isn’t the same content as you describe like when they brought this concept idea at RLC  ? And how you know if you don’t watch ? Because of your sources that you never ask but they provide with content ? You can’t deny that you don’t post at the L&M apartments because you have repeatedly come into confrontation with the followers there , one has also insulted a family affair of yours if I am correct ( I am really sorry by the way for that but nothing different could be expected from a “guy “ like him , the archipeasant and loyal subject and the one who bends the knee to his stalker woman 😂🤣 )  , so , please give me a break with the not interference since you comment in all of the apartments except the one of Masha . 

And these are my wise Dr.Oz words to you , thank you very much ( LMAO 😂🤣