Martina out tonight

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least you answer .. I don’t agree with you , so I deny the fact that what you say is right . Your excuse for the L&M apartment is funny as far as I am concerned , you say that you don’t watch and it is again fair , but i asked you a simple question ... L&M apartment isn’t even the same but worse of what you are describing for the Barcelona ones , why then don’t carry with your disgrace there since you neither watch the Barcelona apartments nor the L&M because you aren’t a subscriber ? Is this much hate you have for Barcelona because it isn’t the same content as you describe like when they brought this concept idea at RLC  ? And how you know if you don’t watch ? Because of your sources that you never ask but they provide with content ? You can’t deny that you don’t post at the L&M apartments because you have repeatedly come into confrontation with the followers there , one has also insulted a family affair of yours if I am correct ( I am really sorry by the way for that but nothing different could be expected from a “guy “ like him , the archipeasant and loyal subject and the one who bends the knee to his stalker woman 😂🤣 )  , so , please give me a break with the not interference since you comment in all of the apartments except the one of Masha . 

And these are my wise Dr.Oz words to you , thank you very much ( LMAO 😂🤣

The L&M apartment is worse in what way Dr. OZ?

The hate I have for the Barcelona apartments would take me a day to explain and quite frankly...I choose not to waste a day explaining it but in short, they are a bunch of show clowns with lots and lots of repeats, enough said about that.

How do I know if I don't watch, LMAO that's a funny one there Dr. OZ but contrary to what you might think, I do have a college education and I can read and understand how the whole show works.  As for my sources, they are long devoted CC and RLC people and I never said that I don't ask them questions, what I did say is that I don't go out looking for them to help me.  One source was a close personal friend of mine until he gave up on RLC just like I knew he would in time.  The others approached me and we have gone from there, exchanging dialog with each other.

I don't post in the L&M thread and not for the reason's you think.  I don't keep up with that thread for one thing and the second thing, they came to me.  Yes, it's true there is one person there that is ate up with Leora and he pissed me off with what he did but I have had my say on that, and that's that!  Another person on that thread and I have had our disagreements over the years but we understand each other and maintain a good communication relationship because of it.  Another reason I don't keep up with their thread is because of all the nonsense like Pulo posting every 5 seconds or others just goofing off....sorry, not interested.

Masha.....enough said, never liked her and never will!!!

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so if N and M planned last night to be alone that takes their relationship to another level its not just a thing that happens when they are drinking and they are planning events just to be together the guys better start worrying imo

Alberto & Bogdan will have to learn to play skin flutes with each other.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4