B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B1 and B5 are closer its 1hour 30 walk to B4, they are lazy

The thing is that the villa girls ( especially Holly and Megan ) visit quite often the central apartments and Ariana is the only one who has often visited from any of the central apartments the villa. Anyway , some more days till the time change in Europe by the end of March and the warmer days and perhaps we see a more pleasant RLC environment than the “ boring “ to be honest current period . 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The thing is that the villa girls ( especially Holly and Megan ) visit quite often the central apartments and Ariana is the only one who has often visited from any of the central apartments the villa. Anyway , some more days till the time change in Europe by the end the of March and the warmer days and perhaps we see a more pleasant RLC environment than the “ boring “ to be honest current period . 

ariana stays for days

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B1 and B5 are closer its 1hour 30 walk to B4, they are lazy

It's 1 hr 40 to B4 on public transport...I don't think anyone's timed it by walking it, and there would be a fair bit uphill...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ariana stays for days

And Megan and sometimes Holly in B1. 😁

Also, only time I remember B4 girls stayed over in B2 was Megan and Holly during one of the recent events (Amalia's bday?).  And don't think anyone from B4 besides N&B stayed in B5.

Edited by Lurkker

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's 1 hr 40 to B4 on public transport...I don't think anyone's timed it by walking it, and there would be a fair bit uphill...😏

they must have got a cab today, it took about an hour and they bought booze

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

they must have got a cab today, it took about an hour and they bought booze

I don't know the lie of the land, although I've seen pics of the villa, but I think they've gone on booze runs before from B4, so I've a feeling there might be a Spar or similar within an hour each way walking distance...