B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

19 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

They must have some lesbian tendencies, would i play around with some dudes cock just to get some extra views or some extra cash, i think not🤢 

There's a reason these pseudo-lesbian events are almost always happen at prime time. The whole thing has nothing to do with lesbian tendencies, but only with money. It's not that all the girls in GOV are suddenly experiment-friendly, it's just what RLC sells as a cheap show.

I hope RLC finds its way back to more reality. Real emotions, with real insight into the lives of the residents. These shows are just lifeless and damaging.

BTW, The difference between women and men in relation to the topic of homosexuality is culturally and religious conditioned. Go back to the antiquity of e.g. Greece and you will find completely different extremes.  That today we feel sick at the idea would probably have surprised people back then.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is Megan packing now

on the bed on the phone as normal...had a tidy up from last nights guests but doesnt look like shes going anywhere

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There's a reason these pseudo-lesbian events are almost always happen at prime time. The whole thing has nothing to do with lesbian tendencies, but only with money. It's not that all the girls in GOV are suddenly experiment-friendly, it's just what RLC sells as a cheap show.

I hope RLC finds its way back to more reality. Real emotions, with real insight into the lives of the residents. These shows are just lifeless and damaging.

BTW, The difference between women and men in relation to the topic of homosexuality is culturally and religious conditioned. Go back to the antiquity of e.g. Greece and you will find completely different extremes.  That today we feel sick at the idea would probably have surprised people back then.

as in my comment before how American girls now think absolutely nothing about having a lesbian fling hell its even encouraged now days they have it shoved in their faces  from the time they start watching TV pun intended by the way,i know the Russians/Ukranians are a bit behind on the whole gay /lesbian thing maybe that explains the reluctance of some of the girls to go full lesbian on cam

il y a 53 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Well if i knew exactly what these crappy shows make towards the bank balance i might be convinced, otherwise eating pussy for a few extra euros then it's tendencies they have.

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

as in my comment before how American girls now think absolutely nothing about having a lesbian fling hell its even encouraged now days they have it shoved in their faces  from the time they start watching TV pun intended by the way,i know the Russians/Ukranians are a bit behind on the whole gay /lesbian thing maybe that explains the reluctance of some of the girls to go full lesbian on cam

I have no trouble with sexuality being lived more freely today than it may have been in the past. Quite the opposite. Everyone should do what he/she enjoys, as long as it is consensual and does no harm.

The problem of RLC, what I like to describe by the term shows, is that at one point RLC has started to abandon reality. That the girls perform the same pseudo lesbian events every day in alternating apartments has nothing to do with their sexual desires or needs. It's all about the money. It is about acting out an illusion instead of really giving an insight into their actual lives.

The events between Nelly and Martian were so outstanding precisely because they were not shows. The two obviously have a real interest in the same sex that they like to live out. The fact that this type of event with the other girls seems so artificial and false is because it is lifeless and false. The attraction is obviously not there. No matter how much some here want to ignore it, but even today most girls are straight. If you want to see real sexual interaction from them, you have to accept that it will be with guys.

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have no trouble with sexuality being lived more freely today than it may have been in the past. Quite the opposite. Everyone should do what he/she enjoys, as long as it is consensual and does no harm.

The problem of RLC, what I like to describe by the term shows, is that at one point RLC has started to abandon reality. That the girls perform the same pseudo lesbian events every day in alternating apartments has nothing to do with their sexual desires or needs. It's all about the money. It is about acting out an illusion instead of really giving an insight into their actual lives.

The events between Nelly and Martian were so outstanding precisely because they were not shows. The two obviously have a real interest in the same sex that they like to live out. The fact that this type of event with the other girls seems so artificial and false is because it is lifeless and false. The attraction is obviously not there. No matter how much some here want to ignore it, but even today most girls are straight. If you want to see real sexual interaction from them, you have to accept that it will be with guys.

If I can nip in with a comment: I had a good chat with an Irish guy some years ago and we were in a Bangkok bar (again) we had both enjoyed a night out the day before seperately, and this what my Dublin friend said; I know its going to cost me, I know the girl is after my money, I know the sex will be  'mechanical' cos these gorls are professionals. I'll wake up the next day hungover, broke and quite possibly with a sore dick. But we do it oiver and over again. We keep going back for more cos we enjoy it, and in most cases think with our dicks. Same with RLC, we know its false, it will cost to watch...but its also better than watching crap TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3