B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (March)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know the lie of the land, although I've seen pics of the villa, but I think they've gone on booze runs before from B4, so I've a feeling there might be a Spar or similar within an hour each way walking distance...

they probably stopped at a shop on the way here

Watching Bogdan and Gina working out separately in the fitness room, focusing entirely on their own routines for up to an hour before Bogdan had done all he wanted to.

Then after a drink taken back with her Gina continues to dance and move like a really fit young woman. She has all the moves like Shakira.

If Gina drinks too much she certainly doesn't lack the will to burn off the calories and cleanse her system with the work in the room.

She's still going at it and must be the fittest female in the house.

Obviously Bogdan doesn't have much competition but his fitness routine is very thorough too.

All the others are still in slumberland. Not sure if this is a daily routine or a new thing, but both of them look as fit as a fiddle on the fitness room floor.

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Watching Bogdan and Gina working out separately in the fitness room, focusing entirely on their own routines for up to an hour before Bogdan had done all he wanted to.

Then after a drink taken back with her Gina continues to dance and move like a really fit young woman. She has all the moves like Shakira.

If Gina drinks too much she certainly doesn't lack the will to burn off the calories and cleanse her system with the work in the room.

She's still going at it and must be the fittest female in the house.

Obviously Bogdan doesn't have much competition but his fitness routine is very thorough too.

All the others are still in slumberland. Not sure if this is a daily routine or a new thing, but both of them look as fit as a fiddle on the fitness room floor.

I've said before Gina must have the constitution of an ox!! Unfortunately its likely one day the lifestyle will catch up with her - not too soon I hope!!

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

pure and simple curiosity, but don't you get bored seeing the same things done by the same people for months on end? 

Yes and thats why I didn't renew last tme. I may give it a miss again hoping someone new comes in