Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Klachten over het ontbreken van informatie tijdens eerdere afwezigheden lijken te zijn gecorrigeerd aangezien we de informatie krijgen. Laten we eens kijken of het een andere fout is, zoals het nieuwe jaar en de verkeerde informatie die werd verstrekt, en het zal pas op de 14e zijn. 

Trouwens, het lijkt erop dat waar Malia haar tijd ook doorbrengt als ze niet in haar appartement is, ze veel accessoires, kleding enzovoort moet hebben om een week te kunnen blijven. 

Misschien om een Covid vaccinatie naar Rusland?

Just now, daerjohn2015 said:

Misschien om een Covid vaccinatie naar Rusland?

In my country , EU citizens who have permit stay papers , can make vaccines here . Russia doesn’t belong in EU , we don’t know under which terms L&M are residents in Czech Republic and the most important , we don’t know if they want to make the vaccine 😇 

It will be interesting to follow this in the future weeks . 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Funny how there is sudden interest in L&M again thanks to a tiny morsel of gossip

spacer.png

🙄 🤨

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It doesn’t mean that they  aren’t allowed to leave their apartment or visit people , the thing is that I believe she left when curfew is already effective . 

If you translated there phone calls , you would know they are NOT allowed to visit other people during the day and night , only allowed to take shopping to relatives. Also they are only allowed to walk with 1 person from there household up to 500 metres away from home.  This will last until march 21st  i believe.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

If you translated there phone calls , you would know they are NOT allowed to visit other people during the day and night , only allowed to take shopping to relatives. Also they are only allowed to walk with 1 person from there household up to 500 metres away from home.  This will last until march 21st  i believe.  

Thank you GH! As i said yesterday, the official Government sites clearly stated this. No mixing of different households, to prevent further spread of the virus. 

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

They were breaking curfew rules before the stricter measures , there was a way then , obviously Malia seems to have found a way 

And sorry to speak with my greek “ breaking the law “ mind 😬🙄 , you are only breaking the law if you are caught by the people who make the control ( Police ? )plus I don’t think the financial part is really important for Malia as they seem to earn enough even for a fee . 

• Confused 1

Just now, ddhm said:

They were breaking curfew rules before the stricter measures , there was a way then , obviously Malia seems to have found a way 

the army and police wasn't involved then, only from march 1st. 

yes malia has a way to get around this, she explained it on a phone call.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1