Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You don't know how right you are with that. Even with the last month, right up to this morning.

Mi dispiace per la sua situazione perché una cosa simile l'ho vista e sentita in prima persona con una coppia che abita sopra di me con figli. 

Per me, quando si arriva a litigare ogni settimana per mesi, vuol dire che qualcosa c'è che non va. E non capisco questa insistenza di Leora per questa relazione che ha dei problemi EVIDENTI. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, Brokk! said:

For me, when it comes to arguing every week for months, it means that something is wrong. And I don't understand Leora's insistence on this relationship which has EVIDENT problems. 

Brokk, i will write only this and leave it. Yes, 8 months since starting dating, and not a single month has gone without at least one angry, yelling argument. Yet she quickly forgives him - Because he's exactly what she required. Weak, gullible & takes everything, so she won't let him go. The 'Ideal' Man.

But why she has put herself through such torture & heartache, for what is a very part time thing anyway, for a guy she doesn't even want to see very much, is what we can't understand.

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

He is not weak.. he is a user.

È un masochista sicuramente visto quanti insulti si prende ad ogni litigata con Leora. 

Io non capisco il russo ma non ci credo che quando discutono al telefono non si prendono a insulti... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

È un masochista sicuramente visto quanti insulti si prende ad ogni litigata con Leora. 

Io non capisco il russo ma non ci credo che quando discutono al telefono non si prendono a insulti... 

In the beginning , I said that perhaps the sex he makes to Leora , she can’t take him out of her head .. and maybe also what he receives from Leora from  sex has made him lost his mind 😆 But there was a comment that Leora doesn’t  care for the sex with him .

So if it is not the sex , we go to their talks .. that they are full of tension .. but is it maybe something that Leora is a majohist and can’t leave without it ? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In the beginning , I said that perhaps the sex he makes to Leora , she can’t take him out of her head .. and maybe also what he receives from Leora from  sex has made him lost his mind 😆 But there was a comment that Leora doesn’t  care for the sex with him .

So if it is not the sex , we go to their talks .. that they are full of tension .. but is it maybe something that Leora is a majohist and can’t leave without it ? 

I am also confused with Leora’s actions 🥴

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia  🌟

Left the bedroom light on  

No she didn't, and this is one of the weird things i have noticed for ages! Whenever the place is in night vision, on the balcony cam it looks like there is a light on in Malia's room, yet there isn't. When she turns the light off to get into bed, before NV clicks on, the room is pitch black, apart from general light coming through the door window - But from outside the room, it does indeed appear that the light is on! It always looks like this at night. I have never been able to work that out.