Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

2 hours ago, LearyM said:

I think perhaps she is going out after the bath or someone possibly might visit.

What's the matter laughing boy Pinocchio, didn't she tell you when you last talked with her that she was going out today for a while? I knew last night.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Ti darei ragione se non stessimo parlando di RLC. Una settimana di assenza su RLC è tanto per chi ha pagato l'abbonamento e si ritrova già con un appartamento in meno. 

E come ha detto Slipper, IN TEORIA, non dovrebbero spostarsi di casa in casa se non per necessità. Ma vedo che in qualche modo Malia (e probabilmente anche Leora) hanno aggirato il problema stando via per qualche giorno o una settimana. 

I try not mentioning when they are out of the apartment , because then it isn’t possible to chat here . You and slipper are the only ones who at least come with an opinion and provide an explanation and it is possible to chat here .

The girls were inside the house , we were told that 3 weeks they need to stay in or at least when they go out to be close of home . Then it is said that they are happy with one another , together and they can find things to pass the time . I only see Malia then breaking the rules and going out , personally I would do the same , but what’s the point of one week ? Why she doesn’t stay till the end of the rule ? 

And if Leora wants to go also , what’s the point of also not staying ? It is better that the girls ask and take this period away from their apartment where we know that they are happy and this is more sincere I think for the viewers . They are inside and they aren’t happy and we can receive the atmosphere . They can take their holidays like it is happening with all residents of RLC at times , let the airplane info be known and it is as simply as that . 

I think the problem is this back and forth and not knowing what is happening that makes the viewers frustrated . Being sincere I think it is the best , but then that’s my opinion .

All i want to say at the end it is simply this . We know now since many months that the girls have a life out of the apartment as well. It will be better for them to be happy during this period and take holidays official than risking more problems as it has said that it is happening currently in the Czech Republic . It is then problem of RLC how to communicate this to the subscribers and not from the girls . Moos54 made a post some days ago and said his opinion , I didn’t see anyone posting anything of what he said . Either then he had many right points and no one could say anything against it or he was completely wrong that no one got in trouble to answer him . 

So, isn’t more important here at the forum that we can speak things like this than asking all the time how many times Leora phoned Paul or in Russia or her friend ?  What do we earn knowing this ? I don’t think I insult either the people who post here or the girls with what I just wrote . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Yesterday the cushion ate 

Leora in bed 

🐈🤣🤣

Very Sad indeed, I sure she will bring him back soon. 

🐨

• Like 1