Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, LearyM said:

I think perhaps she is going out after the bath or someone possibly might visit.

A visitor, that won't happen. Going out though, yes.

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Da come si sta preparando (già sveglia alle 7 e subito a farsi il bagno) sembra che pure lei ci lascerà. Speriamo non una settimana come Malia 😞

The truth is that they had to stay in for 3 weeks as we were told . The one managed almost one week away from where she feels happy , she left for one week  , is it more proof where she feels happier ? 

The other she seems to struggle , but even if she leaves for a night and come back or more , what’s the point of breaking the rules and do as they are both pleased ? 

I only need to say that they both prove how much happier they are away from this and how much they are “ pressed “ currently with the way they have their life 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The truth is that they had to stay in for 3 weeks as we were told . The one managed almost one week away from where she feels happy , she left for one week  , is it more proof where she feels happier ? 

The other she seems to struggle , but even if she leaves for a night and come back or more , what’s the point of breaking the rules and do as they are both pleased ? 

I only need to say that they both prove how much happier they are away from this and how much they are “ pressed “ currently with the way they have their life 

I know it is funny , that’s why I write it , any serious  theories that can be posted and make a talk if anyone’s willing ? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ti darei ragione se non stessimo parlando di RLC. Una settimana di assenza su RLC è tanto per chi ha pagato l'abbonamento e si ritrova già con un appartamento in meno. 

E come ha detto Slipper, IN TEORIA, non dovrebbero spostarsi di casa in casa se non per necessità. Ma vedo che in qualche modo Malia (e probabilmente anche Leora) hanno aggirato il problema stando via per qualche giorno o una settimana. 

• Like 1