Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

You're right about respective men. A. is more of a wham, bam, thank you man. When have we ever seen him cuddle with her after sex? Sometimes he helps her clean up cum sometimes not. Usually he gets dressed and does something else, while she just lies there.

Martina has shown that she likes her sex with Alberto , no complains . She hasn’t been seen for example asking for things different than their routine or seducing him in things that could make her show that she is need of more . I think she is satisfied with anything that Alberto provides her and Nelly is for her the hidden desire , the person that she can explode so much if her side that we all seem to ignore and have no idea while on cameras. Martina’s actions  will always be for me kind of exploring her wild personality , it just happened with Nelly that she seems to like her very much . 

She showed already that she wanted to go and taste this on camera experience while at her first villa visit and the jacuzzi shower with the girls and her kissing with Megan ( when we all said , me for sure , that she was impressed from Holly and we were all saying that she wanted her ) . 

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

IMO, their lengthy (clothed) embrace/kiss makes me think Martina is a little more emotionally involved then Nelly. But it also tells me their emotions play a bigger part in their relationship then just sexual satisfaction (which isn't what I was expecting).  ...and then Nelly's phone rings.

If there was slow background music playing, there would be a round 3.

A month ago was for sure pure sex , things seem different now and this is really bad for the men , sooner or later control will be lost . 

As i have said , Nelly has so much to lose because she is a “ visitor “ in Spain , far from home and if she loses Bogdan , will be a disaster for her .

Martina has her life in Spain , if she loses Alberto , ok , it won’t be e first or the last time that a long time relation finishes . But as a good friend has said and didn’t manage telling him that I agree with him , if Martina loses Alberto it would be much more difficult for her to handle than Alberto losing Martina . Alberto can keep on with his life easier than the safety that Martina seems to enjoy having Alberto by her side at the good and bad times .

It is kind of naive and immature from her to think that Nelly will always be there 😂🤣 , as soon as the flame and passion settles down , they will both realize what have they done going at it simultaneously while having two men that reallylove them . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina has shown that she likes her sex with Alberto , no complains . She hasn’t been seen for example asking for things different than their routine or seducing him in things that could make her show that she is need of more . I think she is satisfied with anything that Alberto provides her and Nelly is for her the hidden desire , the person that she can explode so much if her side that we all seem to ignore and have no idea while on cameras. Martina’s actions  will always be for me kind of exploring her wild personality , it just happened with Nelly that she seems to like her very much . 

She showed already that she wanted to go and taste this on camera experience while at her first villa visit and the jacuzzi shower with the girls and her kissing with Megan ( when we all said , me for sure , that she was impressed from Holly and we were all saying that she wanted her ) . 

Martina likes sex with Alberto. I don't think she LOVES sex with him. But as I've said previously, these are unconventional couples and I think with Martina, she likes unconventional sex. 

It's rare to see M & A in bed making love. They'll bang on the couch, in the kitchen, dining room - - they'll bang and purposely create interruptions. But not often we've seen conventional, passionate-in-bed-before-we-sleep lovemaking session w/o interruptions (no fluidity in their lovemaking).

Their good bye kiss was not what I expected. Nelly seemed to want more but Martina appeared hesitant. Martina is now drinking wine and I am wondering if she is second guessing her feelings right now.  This may never happen again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Howard said:

Martina likes sex with Alberto. I don't think she LOVES sex with him. But as I've said previously, these are unconventional couples and I think with Martina, she likes unconventional sex. 

It's rare to see M & A in bed making love. They'll bang on the couch, in the kitchen, dining room - - they'll bang and purposely create interruptions. But not often we've seen conventional, passionate-in-bed-before-we-sleep lovemaking session w/o interruptions (no fluidity in their lovemaking).

Let’s say that Martina needs Alberto in her life for many reasons and the sex is just there as a couple routine that they still though enjoy .

I agree with your LOVE and HAVE sex categorization . If Martina feels that she is losing Alberto , we can only then see what she is going to do to keep this relation alive .But as Alberto confessed , perhaps this year he will be departing RLC . And I don’t think Martina wants to live this world now that she described a whole new chapter of it. 

• Like 1

je vois que ça ne choque personne que Martina ait trompé son mec dans leur propre lit. si c'était une autre fille, elle serait traité de tous les noms...

Nelly et Bogdan sont les maîtres absolus de RLC, ils font ce qu'ils veulent et avec qui ils veulent...

• Upvote 1