Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

I keep reading about the passion between M and N. Why don't we see the same passion from her, with Alberto? Just old hat? It'll be interesting tonight when Alberto gets home.  Any sustained action? We will see.

Just now, Kenpaul said:

I keep reading about the passion between M and N. Why don't we see the same passion from her, with Alberto? Just old hat? It'll be interesting tonight when Alberto gets home.  Any sustained action? We will see.

First of , it could have never been the same passionate if they fucked another man , I think it has to do for both girls that they found someone that they both let at the maximum range their surpassed homosexual instincts . I strongly doubt that they could be this passionate with someone else . 

1 minute ago, Chicago515 said:

Did they drug the dogs so they leave them alone?  The dogs have not moved. 😜

The best would be Alberto to come back and have Martina saying “ it isn’t what you think “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 4

Just now, blue is the colour said:

I hope L&M can watch this later and get some guidance😁

First of , the wish would be that Leora and Malia could be for any of us being able to watch the same passionate sex with their male partners . We have seen Leora that Paul wasn’t the right man for her sexual appetite . And Malia , she is the mystery . Let’s hope we see first with their men sharing this passion and then we can ask for this ( that it is even more unlike than Serafima bates on camera 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 1

I will also dare to say that Martina seems to go more with her emotions while having sex with Nelly than what actually Nelly does because her sex isn’t this much tensed as with the sex that Bogdan gives to Nelly.  

They both enjoy with their men but I think Bogdan can satisfy in higher rate Nelly than what Alberto Martina 

• Upvote 1