Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

Just now, BlackLeone said:

Can't wait until somebody leaks the video of them having sex.. Must be the most beautiful thing in the history of RLC.

(Would be even better if it was Martina with Holly and Ariana, but not complaining! 😛 )

Ariana and definitely Holly are hotter than Nelly, but I can't see either of them putting even a fraction of the passion into it as Nelly.  For me, that's what makes it so damn hot!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Can't wait until somebody leaks the video of them having sex.. Must be the most beautiful thing in the history of RLC.

(Would be even better if it was Martina with Holly and Ariana, but not complaining! 😛 )

Nobody would dare record it. Copyright infringement.  For you to even think someone would perform this illegal act,...you should be ashamed.   Shame! Shame! Shame!

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Their good bye kiss was not what I expected. Nelly seemed to want more but Martina appeared hesitant. Martina is now drinking wine and I am wondering if she is second guessing her feelings right now.  This may never happen again. 

In real and cold blood terms , these girls once again cheated their men , even if they both agree with their women adventures . And as omedo said , both girls should give both the freedom to their men if they feel and the chance appears , that they both also fuck another woman . Nelly seems she doesn’t allow while Martina has no problem .. it is obvious it gets already complicated 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Ariana and definitely Holly are hotter than Nelly, but I can't see either of them putting even a fraction of the passion into it as Nelly.  For me, that's what makes it so damn hot!

Excellent said 🤗

Just now, Moosecini said:

I believe both girls tried their luck on Martina and struck out

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Martina really looks sad, and depressed right now

She's torn.  I believe she loves both Alberto and Nelly, and if she could have her way, they'd be in a "thruple" relationship and all live together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I will only say once again , that it doesn’t take long if you really love your partner that guilts deluge your mind and ultimately your heart starts to feel pain . 

I think she is analyzing the situation at the moment , in an amazing RLC moment , she seems to share her concerns with her fans , her audience and the subscribers in general , she has invited us to be the people sharing this glass of wine . She could always go to the balcony and have a cigarette away from the cameras .

Sadness or post orgasm , it is clearly thoughts of”  what the fuck is going on “