Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Maybe Bogdan can hook up with Holly now. 

Bogdan can have anyone he wants .. not only Holly .. but he is simply not into anyone for sex which in a way and with whatever is happening , it is amazing . And I could understand if Nelly was a kind of super hot woman ... but he is totally dedicated to her and loves her truly . This is a decent man for me in my eyes . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ando said:

Martina sta spostando sempre più in avanti il suo limite, non sono convinto che ora non farebbe sesso nell'appartamento con Alberto in un altra stanza

Non possiamo fare qualcosa altro che aspettare a vedere che va succedere . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan can have anyone he wants .. not only Holly .. but he is simply not into anyone for sex which in a way and with whatever is happening , it is amazing . And I could understand if Nelly was a kind of super hot woman ... but he is totally dedicated to her and loves her truly . This is a decent man for me in my eyes . 

You should have seen Bogdan with Annabelle.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan puede tener a quien quiera ... no solo a Holly ... pero simplemente no le gusta nadie por el sexo, lo cual de alguna manera y con lo que sea que esté sucediendo, es increíble. Y podría entender si Nelly fuera una especie de mujer súper caliente ... pero él está totalmente dedicado a ella y la ama de verdad. Este es un hombre decente para mí a mis ojos. 

Nelly doesn't want Bogdan to fuck another woman, unlike Martina with Alberto, M asked B, conclusion, if this is true Nelly is a hypocrite.

• Upvote 1

In any case , that was another great real life moment between these two , whoever is a fan of lesbian sex , this is top quality and being able enjoying it  at an amateur adult site , i consider it a blessing . Let’s hope for the rest of us heterosexual sex fans to witness something so pure instinct and passionate like these two had . I would say only the sex between Dick ( top knot ) and Masha can be compared ( any suggestions different , debatable 😉😉😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That water break Martina needed stopped the momentum. Round 2 was an obligatory last hoorah (but the night is young). Nevertheless, it was 90% as intense as a couple weeks ago possibly more noteworthy, lighting as much better!  😁

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

What would be the worst thing if they divorce their guys, do you believe they would have the same passion and Fire for each other, if they are around each other everyday

I don't see any divorce or separation in their future. These women have figured out what most women know...as long as their men are getting plenty of pussy, their men will look the other way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Nelly doesn't want Bogdan to fuck another woman, unlike Martina with Alberto, M asked B, conclusion, if this is true Nelly is a hypocrite.

Totally agree .. but also Bogdan’s mistake that he accepts it , no matter how much he loves Nelly . 

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What would be the worst thing if they divorce their guys, do you believe they would have the same passion and Fire for each other, if they are around each other everyday

Their tryst will not cause a divorce/separation.  Both couples lead very unconventional lives (i.e. naked/screw on camera).  If a separation was to occur, it would be much more rooted and be a combination of things that started long, long ago.

• Like 1