Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

Whoever wants to enjoy real life moments , whenever Nelly and Martina start their sex , it can’t be more than real between them . Passion , emotions , feelings , it is all there . They simply want to fuck the brains of one another . 

For all haters that they are hiding , here is the proof today with open sex . For everyone who would say that it is about the money and cameras , ding ding hello , it is not even prime time for either Europeans or Americans , let aside Australians that it is early morning 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

They have the top 3 thumbnails as well

Even if Serafima was offering miraculously her  first ever bate , can’t think she would occupy the top cam 🤩

6 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Martina will never get Nelly off though.... so lets see if this is the second time I am wrong. Martina will pop-off. Nelly takes about 45nminutes.

If there’s no problem with time , they could go till midnight like this .. plus, the bed will be softer for their knees , if they don’t move on the floor 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ulysses32 said:

Makes Leora and Malias efforts look like the fakery that are.

It is always a show there , even a bad copy of what the Barcelona girls offer . This is the best real lesbian sex , better than Taylor and Piper that many times was for the cameras , only compared to the early days of Nina and Kira and just one session of Bonnie and Alexandra 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Correct me if I am wrong someone of the very long time members , I think that this is going to be the first time that we see sex in a couples apartment concerning a tenant with someone else except their partner . We can speak about Eva & Sam but it was an open relation and threesomes concerned , Ulyana and Marat maybe the only time that he had sex with a prostitute.

I think it is an official cheating  on camera in a couples apartment as we don’t take that M&A and N&B are in open relationships 😂

its happened a lot first I saw was Alma's man cheating then there was a couple in Ninas and Kiras apt he cheated a lot not to leave the girls out there was Vannessa im sure I missed some more

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

its happened a lot first I saw was Alma's man cheating then there was a couple in Ninas and Kiras apt he cheated a lot not to leave the girls out there was Vannessa im sure I missed some more

Ok , good info 😇

I think their secret is , as I have said during their last session in the villa , that they make sex pure with the instinct and as it flows the passion in their minds . And even for me not being a fan of lesbian sex , I simply like to watch for all these amazing human reactions